My husband cheating

Options
Today i found out my husband has been attempting to cheat on me. I found it hidden in my pc. I am so mad I dont know what to do. He swears he hasnt but trying is the same as doing as far as I am concerned. my son just died 2 months ago tomorrow and now this,
What would you do. I know he has he;; to pay!!!!!

Replies

• annmarie4ever
    Options
    Today i found out my husband has been attempting to cheat on me. I found it hidden in my pc. I am so mad I dont know what to do. He swears he hasnt but trying is the same as doing as far as I am concerned. my son just died 2 months ago tomorrow and now this,
    What would you do. I know he has he;; to pay!!!!!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    omg :brokenheart: my heart is breaking for you about your son honey!....I am sooooo very sorry!!!

and I'd find out for sure if it were me and then omg...I don't know what I'd do girl.....sigh....big big big hugs honey!

Ali :flowerforyou:

we're here for you honey!
  • pavang82
    pavang82 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    sorry to hear about the loss of your son. what happened???
  • annmarie4ever
    Options
    my son was 19 and he committed suicide.
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    I'm soooo sorry sweetie!! What a difficult time - I'm praying for you and sending you hugs!! We're here for you!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    HUGS on both :(:(

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    *mello gathers all MFPers in a HUGE circle for a HUGE group hug for annmarie*
  • pavang82
    pavang82 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    my son was 19 and he committed suicide.

that's so sad...i hope everything works out for you.
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to here about your loss with your son. Also about your hubbs. Just thinking about your son dying I'm assuming that is hard on the both of you and just maybe he was being completely outside his body and was using the computer as a release. Not excusing the fact that he had ideas of cheating. That's just wrong. Maybe you two should try some therapy. I hope it works out for you both!
    GodBless! :flowerforyou:
  • setfree_2
    Options
    My heart go's out to you, Hugs and more Hugs coming your way with kisses"):flowerforyou:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    First off and most importantly I am so sorry you lost your son I can't imagine how you must be feeling so my heart goes out to you

Well my only advice to you and this is my personal opinion that if he tried it's not going to change. And this is just by my experience my ex husband (divorce was final last week) did it 3 times each time I forgave and we worked on it. I finally realized it wasnt going to get any better. I am so sorry this has happened to you I wouldn't wish this feeling on anyone

I know that only you can make the decision for u and realize what is best I know when I was going through mine my friends and family kepted saying why dont you do counseling why dont you do this or that....they didnt know the whole story or the number of times and how it hurt and took a strain on me and my health. You make the decision for you, please don't listen to others literally.... you know you.... that is why I said that the above is my personal opinion. I just know what i had to do and I am sure you will too.

Lots of love and thoughts of you today I hope you make a decision you are happy with
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    OMG!! :cry: :brokenheart: I am so so sorry honey. First of all I think you need to find out for sure with your husband show him exactly what your proof is. Then regardless of what that is. I would find some counselling if I were you. Those are both big big things to go through. Even if he's not....Your son alone is something that a counselor might help you get through....and big big hugs for you. Be strong and have faith. We are here for u.:flowerforyou:
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Your family has been under a great deal of stress it sounds like, not taking up for hubby AT ALL:noway: , but from a psychological standpoint it's common that he might try to reach out to someone outside of your family troubles.....but he needs to turn to you, not away from you right now. Don't boot him just yet, try to work it out.
  • oldredhorse
    Options
    Words fail me. I'm so sorry about your son. I would concentrate on getting through your grief and put this ridiculously horrible thing with your husband on a shelf in a box for awhile. Could it be that he's reacting (incredibly badly) to his son's death?
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Ooof, what a year. :brokenheart: :brokenheart:

Hugs to you! :flowerforyou:
  • goochinator
    goochinator Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry!!

Its hard to say what you should do, only you know that best- but what about counseling? Maybe that would help you both with the grief you are still going through and the straying issue as well. Perhaps they are intertwined?
    In any case, talk it out as much as you can- He does owe you honesty if nothing else...

(((HGUS)))
  • gaelbrady
    gaelbrady Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    :brokenheart: My heart breaks for you, honey! I'm so sorry. No one should have to bury a child. No one should lose a child. I think a lot of this is stress on both parts. Counseling may help. You may want to ask him about it. Talk out what you can. Communication is key. I'm thinking about you. ((HUGS))
  • kleimola
    kleimola Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    :cry: :brokenheart: I am so so sorry you are goign through this. I can't even imagine the pain you are feeling at the loss of your son and now this. Do you think maybe this is your husbands way of dealing with the loss? I would suggest maybe counseling will help. I am sending you hugs and kisses and lots of prayers for you.
  • Benson
    Benson Posts: 444
    Options
    I find it very difficult to comment on others lives but I do know the pain of 'young' lost lives and my heart goes out to you and yours. We all grieve in different ways, however I don't think that planned infidelity is an acceptable one. It would be too sad if you lost each other as well.

Keep you chin up and your path clear
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    :brokenheart: OMG.. I am so very sorry for the loss of your son. I am also very sorry to hear about your husband. We are here for you. :flowerforyou: neome90