and thankyou everyone for the very nice comments! <3
  • ezreka
    ezreka Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Amazing, you are very talented!
  • shaunarlr83
    shaunarlr83 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Amazing thanks for posting I have been wanting to paint again for years but have never bought the supplies----loved them all
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    they r amazing :D u really have an awesome talent
  • shaunarlr83
    shaunarlr83 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    wasn't Britney Murphy's pig in "Uptown Girls" named Moo? I could be wrong but that is what I thought of when I seen the title!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    You're better than 99% of the students in my art classes in college. And better than a good chunk of the instructors, too. :smile:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Wow...I figured it would be some okay work and would just move along but they are very very good.
    I hope you can pursue this,a talent like that is a blessing. :smile:
  • Pandabug93
    Pandabug93 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Wow!! My favorites are Audrey and the Crouching Man, these are so brilliant! Get them published! Love them.
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    wow...im jealous of your talent and so happy you have it in you!

and those are baby feet right? im a sucker for baby feet...draw my toddler's before he losses the cuteness :)
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    Wow...I figured it would be some okay work and would just move along but they are very very good.
    I hope you can pursue this,a talent like that is a blessing. :smile:

you are so sweet.
  • jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    congradulations........

Nobody ever likes my art... I posted some before and didn't get a good reaction at all, even when I post it to my status only like 2 people noticed
  • Rurouni_Kou
    Rurouni_Kou Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Nice work! Anatomical studies, EXACTLY what I want to see! (That is usually my first critique of anyone- study anatomy hard!) You've got some color studies going nicely, but seeing more would be excellent. Try checking out James Gurney's artwork and read his blog. He's got some AWESOME posts on color.
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    I am flabbergasted!! You have an incredible eye for detail and every piece was so unique! Keep going and you could be the next Leonardo da Vinci! :)
  • cheshirechic
    cheshirechic Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I love the texture you created with the acrylics. You've got real talent!
  • kittyinaz
    kittyinaz Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Wow, you do a great job with the variety. I love the possum one and the screaming one -- it looks a bit like Pauly Shore. (whom I love lol)
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I like the pig and the possums the best, but they are all really good.
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic! I am so jealous of anyone who can draw....but these are something else! You really are talented. The body studies are top class!

Keep up the fab work! :flowerforyou:
  • aamb
    aamb Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    like them all but love the partial body studies and the landscapes... might get my paintbrushes out sometime again soon.. you inspired me
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    They're very good. You are obviously very talented.
  • ivasexydiva
    Options
    I love your work, especially all the ones of people and bodies! You're a star :smile: