ANYONE WANNA START 30 day shred with me??

Options
I thought we could start on monday and post on here for motivation/support etc...also our results..like starting weight at beginning of challenge..inches..and we will post here everyday..Anyone interested? im kinda nervous cause i started it before and stopped after day 3 :blushing: Would love a support system

Replies

• rlittle2
    rlittle2 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I am about 7 lbs. away from my goal. Hopefully this will get me there!
  • kgillikin
    kgillikin Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Sure. But please keep me in check. I have started it several times and only gotten to day 6 level 1 and quit. I want to conquer this video. Please add me so I can check in with you.
  • shellymallon
    Options
    I just got the video in the mail today, so I'm in!
  • daniellescsu
    daniellescsu Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well! I will have to be a week behind everyone though b/c I am having surgery next week so wont be able to start til the week after :( really wish I could start at the same time so we could compare at the same level. If anyone else cant start until 1 more week let me know!!!
  • calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Hi...I actually started on Thursday, skipped Friday and went at it again today, so I'm in...I had to take a break yesterday because I was sore, but it felt great to know that I survived thru it. Let's do this!!!:tongue:
  • mazatha
    mazatha Posts: 12
    Options
    Yeah I'm a newbie to MFP and just ordered 30 Day Shred last week - hopefully it will get here on Monday!
  • jaded_rose
    jaded_rose Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Count me in, I just have to find my dvd. maybe it will keep me in check:tongue:
  • Kandy4mel
    Kandy4mel Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have attempted it twice by myself. It will be awesome to be held accountable.
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I would, but I'm already in the middle of it. Today was day 2 of level 2 for me... Just a little advice, though... You WILL be sore as hell the first few days... do yourselves a favor and push THROUGH it!!! Once you're into the exercises the soreness (temporarily) goes away. And 3 or 4 days in the soreness is gone completely. :) Well... until you hit level 2... then there's sore in all new places... lol Good luck everyone!!!
  • JessicaBuff
    JessicaBuff Posts: 233
    Options
    ALRIGHT!!! now yall got me all excited! lol...I will open a new thread on monday that says "30 day shred 4/18/2011"
    Send me your weight and measurements in my inbox and i will post them monday morning...
    If you can try to get me your weight/measurements no later than tomorrow night 4/17/2011

If you want you can also post other daily goals and accomplishments as well!! I cant wait wait to start this and see all of our results!!

If you have any ideas you would like to share with the group feel free to post! We are in this together!!
  • kristendo
    kristendo Posts: 25
    Options
    I started 1 week ago! so worth it! :)
    Good luck!
  • precious71701
    Options
    Question...How long is the 30 day shred...i started it and could only ....sad to say...get through 10 minutes of it...I decided to go to something easier..I have her other dvd's and now I'm up to 20 minutes...I was trying to build up my stamina because I have a bad leg (softball injury)...So tell me what is the goal...Do you go by minutes or on the dvd is it set up by levels, etc. please explain if you can and understand what I am trying to ask...
    thanks
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Question...How long is the 30 day shred...i started it and could only ....sad to say...get through 10 minutes of it...I decided to go to something easier..I have her other dvd's and now I'm up to 20 minutes...I was trying to build up my stamina because I have a bad leg (softball injury)...So tell me what is the goal...Do you go by minutes or on the dvd is it set up by levels, etc. please explain if you can and understand what I am trying to ask...
    thanks

There are three levels. Each level consists of a warm up, Three 6 minute circuits (3 mins strength, 2 mins cardio and 1 min abs) and then a cool down. About 25 mins total per workout. Ideally you do level one for 10 days and then move onto level2 for 10 days and level 3 for 10 days. It IS rough and you WILL hurt in the beginning... but you will come out of it SO much stronger! :)
  • Burtonrah
    Burtonrah Posts: 142
    Options
    I'm in! I need some motivation!!! Feel free to add me :)
  • crescentd
    crescentd Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Just started level 1 again. I am trying to figure out how to track it in MFP. I have no idea how many calories I have burned and it doesn't fit into any of the categories. Any ideas?
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    I would, but I'm already in the middle of it. Today was day 2 of level 2 for me... Just a little advice, though... You WILL be sore as hell the first few days... do yourselves a favor and push THROUGH it!!! Once you're into the exercises the soreness (temporarily) goes away. And 3 or 4 days in the soreness is gone completely. :) Well... until you hit level 2... then there's sore in all new places... lol Good luck everyone!!!

Thanks for the advice!! It is greatly appreciated! I started it a while back and only went for a couple of days..But i had no motivation then..Im coming into it this time FULL FORCE so i plan on finishing regardless..Cant wait to get to level 2!!
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    I'm in. Just started level 1 again. I am trying to figure out how to track it in MFP. I have no idea how many calories I have burned and it doesn't fit into any of the categories. Any ideas?

log it under circuit training
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    starting monday we will become a closed group..The reason i am doing this is because i dont want it to become overwhelming keeping up with everyones stats..Hope you all dont mind:smile:
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    starting monday we will become a closed group..The reason i am doing this is because i dont want it to become overwhelming keeping up with everyones stats..Hope you all dont mind:smile:

Oh and our weigh in day will be monday
  • ouzolemonade1
    ouzolemonade1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    HI There I will happily join the Shred Club .........I am waiting for it to be delevered x