ANYONE WANNA START 30 day shred with me??

Options

Replies

• JessicaBuff
    JessicaBuff Posts: 233
    Options
    HI There I will happily join the Shred Club .........I am waiting for it to be delevered x

Glad to have you aboard! Message me your measurements/weight by tomorrow night ok? Im so excited to start this with you guys!!
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    I'm in. Just started level 1 again. I am trying to figure out how to track it in MFP. I have no idea how many calories I have burned and it doesn't fit into any of the categories. Any ideas?

Glad to have you on the team!! And you will log that under circuit training..Good Luck!
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    I'm in! I need some motivation!!! Feel free to add me :)

So excited you joined us!!! We are all in this together! We CAN do this!
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    I'm in! I have attempted it twice by myself. It will be awesome to be held accountable.

So good to have you Kandy!!
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    Count me in, I just have to find my dvd. maybe it will keep me in check:tongue:

So excited you joined us!!
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    I'm in!! I am about 7 lbs. away from my goal. Hopefully this will get me there!

Wohoo!! I bet you are at your goal by the end of this challenge!!
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    Sure. But please keep me in check. I have started it several times and only gotten to day 6 level 1 and quit. I want to conquer this video. Please add me so I can check in with you.

I have also had trouble in the past with not finishing the shred..But we are all in this together and we can do this
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    I just got the video in the mail today, so I'm in!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Blakemore1229
    Options
    I am in :) will put get measurements tomorrow AM along with my weight :) Good luck everyone and feel free to add me
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    I am in :) will put get measurements tomorrow AM along with my weight :) Good luck everyone and feel free to add me

Welcome to the team!!
  • Yemaya1129
    Options
    I started last month, but fell out of it. I'd love to restart it with you!
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    I started last month, but fell out of it. I'd love to restart it with you!

We all need a little support sometimes!! Welcome to the team!
  • emi56
    emi56 Posts: 7
    Options
    Count me in. I'm so exited to go through this together:)
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    Count me in. I'm so exited to go through this together:)

YAY!!! Glad to have you!! Its gonna be so nice to have other people holding you accountable, that way we are all less likely to fail!
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I will join too! I have made it all the way through 1 round and about 20 days into a second ( the second time I alternated between levels daily) It is a great workout. Word of caution, you will definatley lose inches but the scale WILL BE SLOWER. In the end you will see results from both but you have to stick it out.
    Glad to be joining another challenge, it will be more difficult this time I am sure since I am doing Zumba at least 2-3 times a week and just started BB Turbo Fire HIIT 15 last night..... I think I will try to do TF in the mornings and 30shred in the evenings. I will send you my info tomorrow morning. Thanks for doing this, I love a group challenge and I will be here to support anyone who needs it....will probably need alittle encouraging myself:smile:
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    Heading out for a little while..We are very active in our church, and we are having a family and friends day fish fry! So i will need lots of willpower! lol...Wish me luck!! Will check back when i get home to see if we have any more team members!!
  • strapple
    strapple Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    omg i want in on this! i started it officially day before yesterday but i planned on putting it off until monday when i get some weights

any suggestions for a ghetto workout mat? im being a total tightwad xD
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I am thinking I should join. I was going to wait until after my half marathon, but that just keeps me procrastinating!? I have the video and the weights so why not!? I will need to know which measurements you want. I have only ever done my waist and that is probably never accurate.... :laugh:
  • kellykat2
    kellykat2 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I've never completed this either.

Do we do it every single day? Not sure how it works either.
  • ynf80
    ynf80 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am on day two already :( but can you keep me in mind for next time? x