who inspires you...

Options
2»

Replies

• lyndsloo
    lyndsloo Posts: 242
    Options
    yes! exactly...that's why YOU inspire me so much. you are so real!!!!
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I was going to list a couple of my friends on MFP, but ALL of my friends inspire me - as do many of the other people I come across on here.
  • natskedat
    natskedat Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    My kids. I want to be an example of good health for them.

My grandparents. They're in their nineties!

My family. They are so proud when I reach my goals.

My husband. He tells me every day that I look great.

My friends. They tell me I inspire them, but they inspire me right back!
  • RLC1
    RLC1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    All my MFP friends, Courtney off the BL show, and everyone who has every struggled with weight and has over came it. It makes me feel like I can do it when I read how everyone else on here is doing it right NOW. It's unreal how most of us don't know each other but we push each other through it, everyday I get words of encourgement that I need to hear or tips that have helped me with my own struggle. Sometimes I want to give up and eat a candybar but when I think of what I would say to one of you on here it makes me stop. If I am going to give advice, I have to follow what I say, and stay on the plan. THANKS EVERYONE ON MFP FOR INSPIRING ME EVERYDAY.
  • TheDaniProject
    Options
    FAMILY AND MFP PEEPS =D
  • maureak
    maureak Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Great post!

I have struggled with knee issues since a high school gymnastics injury and was told that I needed to always stay at a healthy weight if I wanted to keep my original knees as long as possible. So for me, keeping the weight off has always been motivatd by self-preservation. I've never had a significant amount of weight to lose, but have spent my entire adult life gaining and losing the same 30-40 pounds.

However, I am so impressed by stories in MFP of those who have succeeded in losing a significant amount of weight, and those who have lost and have kept off the weight for an extended period of time. Both require a long-term committment to a healthy lifestyle.

Congratulations to all of you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!