Diamonds in the Rough: Round 2 - Now Seeking New Members!

Options
124»

Replies

• chasekilgannon
    Options
    Ah, poop. Fun fact: Pink is my least favorite color.

Oh well, weight loss is more important.
  • kayladiane5
    Options
    I saw a post where you said you needed new members, and wasn't sure if you still wanted them, but if so.. I'm down!

1. I'm Kayla
    2. I want to lose 10 pounds in 7 weeks.
    3. I want to be a part of Diamonds in the Rough because I want someone personal to talk to when I need a boost. I want to motivate someone, as well as someone to motivate me. I feel that Diamonds in the Rough will help kick off my weight loss.
  • chasekilgannon
    Options
    @ Kayla: The group is full.
  • majpal
    majpal Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    1. MAJ
    2. I want to lose 15 pounds during this session.
    3. I think it will be helpful to have a partner and a support group as I lose weight.
  • miss_jamaica
    miss_jamaica Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    1. MAJ
    2. I want to lose 15 pounds during this session.
    3. I think it will be helpful to have a partner and a support group as I lose weight.

I'm sorry MAJ, but Diamonds in the Rough is currently full. I would really like to encourage those who didn't make it in to join another challenge! There are lots of great ones on MFP, or you can start another one! I really hate to turn people away :-(
  • miss_jamaica
    Options
    Ah, poop. Fun fact: Pink is my least favorite color.

Oh well, weight loss is more important.

...but you're CLEARLY on the best team :-)
  • KPstartingover
    KPstartingover Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Just checking out my new profile picture ;) Here's to day 1!!!

Go Pink Diamonds :drinker:
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Is there a new thread for this week or does that start next week? Where do we answer the daily question?
  • miss_jamaica
    Options
    Is there a new thread for this week or does that start next week? Where do we answer the daily question?

There will be one next week! This week we are just getting starting weights :-)
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    I'm just bumping because I couldn't find it.:flowerforyou: I coulnd't remember what color I am.:blushing: