Most People are Doing *it* 5 Times a Week!

Options

Replies

• BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Not often. I can't really afford to.

~Gael~

Pssst....that's illegal!!!

I don't get it??? harder_a.gif

You would if you had 50 bucks. :blushing:
    tHANKS FOR CLEARING THAT UP. fREAKING HILARIOUS.
    lIGHTBULBS ON.
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    ~Gael~
    I don't get it??? harder_a.gif
    You would if you had 50 bucks. :blushing:

That is a lot of beef. :huh:
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    is bbqing in my back yard considered "out" ....cuz that's as good as it gets:ohwell:

I love back yard munching!!! I am addicted to s'more.
  • BEFORE
    Options
    The wife and I did it @ Taco Bell last night. I know I know I was desperate and needed a quickie. Tonight when we do it we'll stay home, more healthy.
  • faythe
    faythe Posts: 245
    Options
    When my son was first born (about 4 months ago . . . wow, time goes by fast!), we were eating out about once or twice every day . . . there just wasn't energy or time to cook!

Since we've started getting serious about weight loss, though, we haven't done *it* in about a week. I'm not looking forward to doing it again anytime soon, either.
  • faythe
    faythe Posts: 245
    Options

~Gael~

Super LOLZ ^
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    The wife and I did it @ Taco Bell last night. I know I know I was desperate and needed a quickie. Tonight when we do it we'll stay home, more healthy.

Guilty today!!! Subway, but in the car so nobody would see or have to get wet from the rain. It was great, and I don't feel too guilty. :embarassed:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    We rarely do it in the evenings, but nooners are frequent. :love:

Wooo hooo... a woman after my own :heart: But seriously, we prolly eat more lunches out than dinner. For us, it depends on what's going socially as to eating out. But we both do really prefer to have meals at home (both quickies, and otherwise :wink: ) as we're both good cooks.
    And I abso *luv* to grill, so when we have company, and it's above freezing, I'd much rather grill steaks, shrimp, or ribs, and toss a salad for dinner. :bigsmile:
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    I'm with ya there!!!

I don't know why I'd ever go anywhere else...my hubby is a great *cook*. I was a smart girl...When we were in high school I got him a job as a butcher before joining the military. Now he can totally serve some good meat! I'm lucky! :bigsmile:
  • alifelessevident
    Options
    *facepalm*
  • BEFORE
    Options
    BUMP
    :bigsmile:
  • iTim__
    iTim__ Posts: 6,823 Member
    Options
    I have to confess... I used to do it often. Sometimes I would even be sneaky about it. I'd take out some cash (using credit cards would leave a paper trail) and I would get a little before coming home to the family.

Now I'm on a business trip and I'm doing it three times a day -- I have a drink or two and bam there it is... and it is so easy, just sitting there waiting for me to partake. I want to be good but it is hard, what can I say?

:wink:
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    My wife and I do it about 3 times during the week and about 4-5 times during the weekend. It is ok to do it at your house but there is something about going out in public that makes it more enjoyable.

:blushing: :laugh:
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    We did it tonight - but only because we did extra exercise to get ready for it! It takes a lot of working out to make sure you are in good enough shape to do it, so we've been working out extra just so we can do it a couple of times a week...
  • BEFORE
    Options
    I have to confess... I used to do it often. Sometimes I would even be sneaky about it. I'd take out some cash (using credit cards would leave a paper trail) and I would get a little before coming home to the family.

Now I'm on a business trip and I'm doing it three times a day -- I have a drink or two and bam there it is... and it is so easy, just sitting there waiting for me to partake. I want to be good but it is hard, what can I say?

:wink:

Is your first name John.
  • nightangelstars
    nightangelstars Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I do *it* most everyday...heck, if I'm feeling frisky sometimes twice a day.

LOL :laugh: :blushing:

Um . . . what were we talking about again?
  • shemricquick
    Options
    Since I've lost my job we have really cut back on it, but I'd have to say that we were one of "those" families. My husband manages an Olive Garden though, so he works odd/unpredictable hours.
  • ComplexMuffin
    Options
    Only 1 or 2 times a week.
    Money is tight lately.
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    We tend to eat out twice a week one week, then once a week the next.... it's ALWAYS when we take the long drive to drop my daughter at her father's house (every Wednesday and every other Friday) & then an extra night at the end of each school semester as my daughter ALWAYS makes the honor roll and gets to chose where she wants to go for a special dinner.

When I was in full weight loss mode I managed to have the power to stay out of the restaurants except for maybe once a month (and the special dinners for my daughter). I have a lot less willpower these days, but both my boyfriend have made the decision that we NEED to cut back again if we want to lose weight, and have managed to stick to just the every other Friday nights and been skipping the Wednesdays to eat at home.

Eating out definitely is bad for your waistline!! (and every other body part line :laugh: ) I also pack both of our lunches and breakfasts so we don't have to "eat out" for those meals.... But with 3 meals a day and people working, I could easily see how 5 times a week could happen without a problem.
  • Violet_Mist
    Options
    I eat out maybe 3 or 4 times a month tops. It's just too expensive nowadays, and at home I know I'm getting HEALTHIER meals.