Brides on a Mission: Week 16

Options
2»

Replies

• Becky011
    Becky011 Posts: 384
    Options
    Don't worry about it :)) as long as we come back right? Glad you're here :)
    Apparently I haven't been the only one MIA. Been so busy with vacation and being off the wagon (haha oops). I am back and will be back and strong starting Monday.
  • Becky011
    Options
    Easter weekend is here! What's everyone doing to stay on track with the holiday?
  • Bditbobcat
    Bditbobcat Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Easter weekend is here! What's everyone doing to stay on track with the holiday?

Good question... Not really sure, though I am in charge of the veggie, which is good because that way I won't be baking and snitching! hehe! Good luck staying on track!
  • Meganne1982
    Meganne1982 Posts: 451
    Options

I just have to accept the fact that no matter how many times I tell my FH family that I avoid sugar and starches they're still going to try to get me to eat all the stuff I don't want to. Time to warm up my polite declines... :)

Happy Easter everyone!
  • NurseNatalie2011
    Options

I am going to work out extra hard today and tomorrow. Keeping portions to a limit on Sunday....thinking about skipping dessert since Eater doesn't have the whole "pumpkin pie" or "peppemint bark" thing goin on.
  • NurseNatalie2011
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been on here all week! I had a 3 day state board review for nursing and I was just beat everyday when I got home. I used the MFP app on my phone and logged all day long! I was glad I did that.

Becky- Thanks for keeping things going while I was gone! (I will be gone next week Mon-Tue night to Wisconsin Dells for a quick vacation, just FYI! hahah )

-Natalie
  • dezil
    dezil Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I am kinda nervous for Easter this weekend! :/ The good thing is.. I downloaded that MFP app on my blackberry YAYYY so I can track it while I'm out of town... I gota be good! I'm not letting this sabatoge my accomplishments this far!!!

Brides on a Mission: week 16
    1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: I'm down 1.6#
    2. Highlight of the past week: (not weight, just something exciting that happened): I ordered my garter! So excited!!!! And, also bought my veil! I LOVE MY WEDDING PLANNING!!!
    3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with): It snowed here in MN, and it doesn't feel like spring. Hopefully its 60 like its supposed to be on Sunday...
    4. What color bridesmaid dresses are you having: Black!
    5. Any wedding news updates: Nope Nope...
    6. Are you a squats or lunges type of person: Gahhh, NEITHER! I do like the way squats make my bootayy feel. Lunges hurt my knees....
    7. What area of your body are you most proud of/is your best feature: Um teeth? Is that a part of my body! ;) Lol.. I'm obsessed w/ white teeth!
    8. How did you do with the week 15 challenge (Say yes to exercise): Ummm..
    9. Weekly wrap up: It's Easter. I'm kinda nervous for food consumption. I gota log EVERYTHING and stay on track. I WILL have a good weekend.... :-)
  • kalebsmama07
    Options
    I am kinda nervous for Easter this weekend! :/ The good thing is.. I downloaded that MFP app on my blackberry YAYYY so I can track it while I'm out of town... I gota be good! I'm not letting this sabatoge my accomplishments this far!!!

2. Highlight of the past week: (not weight, just something exciting that happened): I ordered my garter! So excited!!!! And, also bought my veil! I LOVE MY WEDDING PLANNING!!!
    3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with): It snowed here in MN, and it doesn't feel like spring. Hopefully its 60 like its supposed to be on Sunday...
    6. Are you a squats or lunges type of person: Gahhh, NEITHER! I do like the way squats make my bootayy feel. Lunges hurt my knees....
    7. What area of your body are you most proud of/is your best feature: Um teeth? Is that a part of my body! ;) Lol.. I'm obsessed w/ white teeth!
    9. Weekly wrap up: It's Easter. I'm kinda nervous for food consumption. I gota log EVERYTHING and stay on track. I WILL have a good weekend.... :-)

great idea .......keep that mind set and you will do great...=) love the idea of black bridesmaid....my groom is wear black dress shirt n khaki color pants...(being comfy more important to us than tuxs...but we were having a very untraditional wedding anyway...=)) good luck tracking everything hun...and have a great holiday...by the way it snowed here yesterday in new hampshire...but nothing to stick to ground but sure was freezing...i have 16 more days till my wedding and hopeing this weather really warms up as my wedding ceremony is outside...=)
  • Becky011
    Options

I'm planning on eating small portions, not overdoing it with any of it. i got in a great workout today (90min) and I'm planning on my usual 2 hr tommorow, so that covers fri/sat. Sunday I think I might be a little over but we'll see. I'm going to try to load up on veggies as much as possible (you get so much more bang for you buck that way!! :)

Have a great weekend!!
  • Becky011
    Options
    [/quote]

great idea .......keep that mind set and you will do great...=) love the idea of black bridesmaid....my groom is wear black dress shirt n khaki color pants...(being comfy more important to us than tuxs...but we were having a very untraditional wedding anyway...=)) good luck tracking everything hun...and have a great holiday...by the way it snowed here yesterday in new hampshire...but nothing to stick to ground but sure was freezing...i have 16 more days till my wedding and hopeing this weather really warms up as my wedding ceremony is outside...=)
    [/quote]

Wow you're wedding is so close!! :) so exciting
  • Becky011
    Options
    this thing is not cooperating with my quotes!! lol you get the idea though ;)
  • Becky011
    Options
    i am the worst for "tasting " while i bake lol I feel like its a requirement to make sure it tastes good :)

Good question... Not really sure, though I am in charge of the veggie, which is good because that way I won't be baking and snitching! hehe! Good luck staying on track!
  • Becky011
    Options

You can do it! :) you are doing so well, you have good accomplishments to keep you motivated!
  • Becky011
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been on here all week! I had a 3 day state board review for nursing and I was just beat everyday when I got home. I used the MFP app on my phone and logged all day long! I was glad I did that.

Becky- Thanks for keeping things going while I was gone! (I will be gone next week Mon-Tue night to Wisconsin Dells for a quick vacation, just FYI! hahah )

-Natalie

No problemo :happy: you keep us going all the time! And so glad your review went well and you kept logging too! Thats tough

Have fun on your vacation! I have family that goes to the wisconsin dells and lovvveee ittt (they are from chicago too actually lol must be a chi town thing)

Happy Easter, take care!