Has anyone received any negativity about their weight lose?

Options
13»

Replies

• theresaaugello
    Options
    I find that people who try fad diets tend to have that attitude towards me. What they don't realize is that you're dedicating your time and energy towards making your life healthier. It includes discipline with food and exercise. It also takes longer and is harder than people think because they don't see what happens behind closed doors.

Keep your head high and be proud of your accomplishments!
  • atachauer
    atachauer Posts: 28
    Options
    However many negative comments you get from others, you get heaps more positive ones on here, and probably those being negative probably don't have the courage or manners to compliment you. Maybe as by complimenting you, it makes them feel bad about themselves....screw them! They are probably projecting their negative self-image onto you. My cousin has lost 11st on her diet and looks gorgeous and so much healthier. Yes...i am jealous, but I am also happy for her and not vindictive so I'd never put her down for it, some people are just A*%eholes!!!!!"

You have done brilliantly and should be proud of yourself, and screw the people who make comments. As long as you feel happy, confident and healthy, then it doesn't matter what others say.

I'm looking forward to wearing skinny jeans....one day! In the mean time, enjoy yours! Keep looking gorgeous and make them crazy with envy!!

Amie
  • jrusso28
    jrusso28 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Misery loves company.

Pisses them off to see someone successfully doing what they cant.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!