Replies

• LittleSkittle
    Options
    now , it is me asking ... "are you serious!?" lol
    Thanks for the compliment :) you as well
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I was going to assume you had my build and say 145-150. That was how I looked in that range, and damn I looked good then, just like you do now! Like I have always been told---- you carry your weight well, Skittle! Good luck with your weight loss goal, but 60lbs seems like a bit much to shave off your build. Maybe goal weight for 130 or 135 instead?
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Options
    you look amazing!
    i agree with what everyone said i would never have put you at that weight range
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I would have never guesses you weighed 180, maybe 140 150 tops. you look cute, I would not shoot for 60 at your height, maybe 40 would be a better goal or even 30. See how you like it.
  • redy2lose
    Options
    How long have you been on this site? Are you doing something special - WW or Jenny Craig? I am trying to decide if I want to stick with this site only or incorporate WW or Jenny Craig.
  • Reesy
    Reesy Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    180 is not all bad. My goal weight is 179, but I am 5'11".
  • LittleSkittle
    Options
    How long have you been on this site? Are you doing something special - WW or Jenny Craig? I am trying to decide if I want to stick with this site only or incorporate WW or Jenny Craig.

Ive been recently there... like a week .. no im not doing anything like ww or jenny craig... it cost a lot of money for me and i do simple things at home to make it better.
    Well if you do have the money for it and want it really bad- i suggest you to do both .. :) more motivation the better!
  • LittleSkittle
    Options
    180 is not all bad. My goal weight is 179, but I am 5'11".

Wow! i wish i was tall like you. :)