The "how are you losing it" question

Options
13»

Replies

• FK1983
    FK1983 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Don't worry, not going to tell you to start eating them. I didn't eat them in the beginning either. I have been kissing steadily and consistently. Forty five pounds since the beginning of the year.

However, I have started eating some of them back. Less than a pound left till I reach the healthy range for my BMI. And I often burn 800-1100 calories a day. 1200 was no longer sustaining me, so gradually started upping them. Usually around 1600 a day now. Just keep in mind that as you deplete your fat stores, you body is going to need more food.
    I think it will get to the point where I will start doing the same as you once I'm right near my goal weight, trying to maintain my weight and not losing weight will be the next big challenge for me :noway:
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    everyone wants it to be easy. everyone is envious when you lose weight and they are hoping that there is a magic potion that will work (so am i, but i got sick of waiting for it to hit me in the face, and decided i'd better just put the work in).

it is hard work, committment and dedication, so many people aren't prepared to do it, and they hope that you say "oh yeah, i got this pill, and i've just dropped kilo after kilo every week, and look, i don't even exercise, i just go for a half an hour walk once a week" unfortunately, it's not that easy or everyone would be super sexy.... nobody would be fat, there would be no diabetes or heart disease or joint issues...