INFO FROM A PERSONAL TRAINER/NUTRITIONIST/MODEL

Options
124»

Replies

• shaunshaikh
    shaunshaikh Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Wowwwww.... There is 1 poster here that realllllly needs to find something more constructive to do with her time than whine about the original message (to the tune of 3 or more follow up whiny complaints)... seriously? That's so sad.

I, for one, appreciate the original message wholeheartedly. It is truth, plain and simple. We have no problems spitting the truth about cancer to smokers or drinking and driving to alcoholics... but when it comes to weight related issues everyone gets their feelings all hurt. Give me a break!

Detach yourself from the fat. It doesn't define you, right? It surely doesn't define me.... so when someone writes a truthful message about decreasing fat so muscle can show- I'm not going to sit in a corner and cry or respond with a hundred messages complaining. I'm going to listen... because it is the truth and I know following it brings results. Period. I'm here to be healthy and improve my physique. The fat is an "it" to me and is NOT me... so I'm not going to be "offended" when someone speaks of "it."
    You obviously didn't read my responses. First of all, I'm a guy who's at the point of just losing vanity weight. Everything she said was old news to me. I just objected to her tone for delivering her message. I think STroutman81 is a perfect example of a poster who posts extremely good information and responds to people about health questions who are WAY below his level. He does it in a way which is respectful, but straight-forward.
  • DebbieMc3
    DebbieMc3 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    OMG I love it!!!!!!!!
    thanks for sharing. Someone recently told me that she just needs to "tone". I said to another girl, "no, she needs to lose 20 lbs"
  • mrscates
    mrscates Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Wowwwww.... There is 1 poster here that realllllly needs to find something more constructive to do with her time than whine about the original message (to the tune of 3 or more follow up whiny complaints)... seriously? That's so sad.

I, for one, appreciate the original message wholeheartedly. It is truth, plain and simple. We have no problems spitting the truth about cancer to smokers or drinking and driving to alcoholics... but when it comes to weight related issues everyone gets their feelings all hurt. Give me a break!

Detach yourself from the fat. It doesn't define you, right? It surely doesn't define me.... so when someone writes a truthful message about decreasing fat so muscle can show- I'm not going to sit in a corner and cry or respond with a hundred messages complaining. I'm going to listen... because it is the truth and I know following it brings results. Period. I'm here to be healthy and improve my physique. The fat is an "it" to me and is NOT me... so I'm not going to be "offended" when someone speaks of "it."
    You obviously didn't read my responses. First of all, I'm a guy who's at the point of just losing vanity weight. Everything she said was old news to me. I just objected to her tone for delivering her message. I think STroutman81 is a perfect example of a poster who posts extremely good information and responds to people about health questions who are WAY below his level. He does it in a way which is respectful, but straight-forward.

AGAIN---THIS ISN'T ME WRITING THIS!!!!!!!!!!! LORD. I copied and pasted the info! HEY GUYS I DID NOT WRITE THIS
    HEY GUYS I DID NOT WRITE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS INFO IS STRAIGHT FORWARD AND WILL HURT SOME SENSITIVE PERSONS FEELINGS...I AM HERE TO LOSE WEIGHT AND HELP THOSE WHO WANT IT. DONE.