a little weirded out!!!!

Options
So have any of you watched the old versions of Family Fued? I usually don't but happen to have the GSN on and it was airing but what weirded me out was the fact that this host kisses the contestants on the lips. Thought it may be a fluke so after the second female came out for the last part of the show he did it again but twice!!!!:noway: It was definetly something we dont' do around here but is this common??? It was not a joke either!!!

Replies

• runawaybride
    runawaybride Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    So have any of you watched the old versions of Family Fued? I usually don't but happen to have the GSN on and it was airing but what weirded me out was the fact that this host kisses the contestants on the lips. Thought it may be a fluke so after the second female came out for the last part of the show he did it again but twice!!!!:noway: It was definetly something we dont' do around here but is this common??? It was not a joke either!!!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    oh ya the dude what was his name...richard larson I think (Hogan's hero's guy LOL) he was horrible...he would kiss all the ladies on the lips...grrrrrroooooossssss! me thinks he likes the beverages too hint hint.....ick!:laugh:
  • tlitzner
    tlitzner Posts: 124
    Options
    Richard Dawson! That always grossed me out! Yuck-O! And yeah, he was a big fan of intoxicating fluids. I call all that kissing liquid courage!
  • ali106
    Options
    Richard Dawson! That always grossed me out! Yuck-O! And yeah, he was a big fan of intoxicating fluids. I call all that kissing liquid courage!

LOL I knew "Larson was wrong LOL....kissing liquid courage:laugh: ...........I mean if it was say Johnny Depp...or my heart be still Edward Norton up there....let the kissing courage commence!!! woo hoo...but him...naaaaaaaaaa I'll pass! lol
    hugs!
  • runawaybride
    Options
    Oh my goodness that is funny.

Would you even want to go on that show knowing he was going to be puckering up? :laugh:
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Options
    Richard Dawson was KNOWN for kissing his contestants. It ended up being a long running joke about how he would smooch all the ladies.
  • runawaybride
    Options
    I have seen the Home Improvement guy hosting and he didn't smooch the ladies but he seemed a little touchy feely too!! Did you see him?
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Richard Dawsen, king of the old heeby jeebies! It was such a big thing that a few of the hosts after him tried to do it too, just not on the lips, either way, I don't want some Mr. McFeely trying to get in my personal bubble....ewwww!
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I use to watch it all the time! and when Richard Dawson was on Match Game, he was my absolute favorite!!!!!

Well I have to say, they were the reruns, wasn't born then yet!!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

LOL I knew "Larson was wrong LOL....kissing liquid courage:laugh: ...........I mean if it was say Johnny Depp...or my heart be still Edward Norton up there....let the kissing courage commence!!! woo hoo...but him...naaaaaaaaaa I'll pass! lol
    hugs!

This was me and Ed...309_boy_singing_to_girl_on_a_balcony.gif (true portrayal) Sorry to tell you this way.
  • ali106
    Options

hugs!

This was me and Ed...309_boy_singing_to_girl_on_a_balcony.gif (true portrayal) Sorry to tell you this way.

uncle Ed ....right?!!!!:angry::laugh:
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Oh no... not the Edward Norton debate again... Ali and I already worked this out and I'm afraid he does only have two arms, which I might add are definitely occupied, so sorry....
    :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I don't want any of their lips coming my way! :noway: :noway:
  • ali106
    Options

so who's do you want coming your way then.....:love::love: anyone we know????:blushing: :bigsmile:

...........talk about being wierded out:ohwell: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

so who's do you want coming your way then.....:love::love: anyone we know????:blushing: :bigsmile:
    Why Ali........you hottie o' mine!!! :smokin: :smokin: <
    candy ciggie since I don't smoke!

Go ahead.....pucker up!!!!! :love: :smooched: :love: :smooched:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options

...........talk about being wierded out:ohwell: :laugh:

Teehee, yoohooo!!!!
  • ali106
    Options
    Oh no... not the Edward Norton debate again... Ali and I already worked this out and I'm afraid he does only have two arms, which I might add are definitely occupied, so sorry....
    :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

right...:wink: ................HEY WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!:huh: :angry:
  • ali106
    Options

Why Ali........you hottie o' mine!!! :smokin: :smokin: <
    candy ciggie since I don't smoke!

Go ahead.....pucker up!!!!! :love: :smooched: :love: :smooched:

oooo candy cigarettte breath...my fav!!!!:love::laugh: