a little weirded out!!!!

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    I don't want any of their lips coming my way! :noway: :noway:

so who's do you want coming your way then.....:love::love: anyone we know????:blushing: :bigsmile:

...........talk about being wierded out:ohwell: :laugh:

Teehee, yoohooo!!!!

Methinks you have some nice lips coming your way quite often!!! :wink: :wink:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member

so who's do you want coming your way then.....:love::love: anyone we know????:blushing: :bigsmile:

Teehee, yoohooo!!!!

:huh: ..............you too huh.....*shrugs* we can keep it in the family I guess....:bigsmile:
  • TamTastic

Teehee, yoohooo!!!!

:huh: ..............you too huh.....*shrugs* we can keep it in the family I guess....:bigsmile:

Heck yeah! Well you know.....he IS from the South!!!!

*ducks!*
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member

WHOSE?!?! I'll kill her, whoever she is!!!
  • TamTastic

Manda, you've got nice full lips....(From what I've seen in the pics anyway)..............I have a full lower lip so I can relate! Pete calls it "pillowy" LOL!

Heck, I'd make out with you!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Manda86

Manda, you've got nice full lips....(From what I've seen in the pics anyway)..............I have a full lower lip so I can relate! Pete calls it "pillowy" LOL!

oh, ME... :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

I recant my previous threat.
  • ali106

I CAN HEAR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry::brokenheart: ................:sad: :sad: :sad: ...{why do I let her do this to me all the time.....rushes off sobbing!}
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member

LOL I knew "Larson was wrong LOL....kissing liquid courage:laugh: ...........I mean if it was say Johnny Depp...or my heart be still Edward Norton up there....let the kissing courage commence!!! woo hoo...but him...naaaaaaaaaa I'll pass! lol
    hugs!

This was me and Ed...309_boy_singing_to_girl_on_a_balcony.gif (true portrayal) Sorry to tell you this way.

uncle Ed ....right?!!!!:angry::laugh:

Erm...sure...Uncle Ed :blushing: :embarassed:
  • TamTastic

I CAN HEAR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry::brokenheart: ................:sad: :sad: :sad: ...{why do I let her do this to me all the time.....rushes off sobbing!}

Pssst Ali.........we can make it a threesome!! :wink: :laugh: :wink: :laugh:

Ok, this IS getting a little weird now!!! :laugh:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559

~ce34-708420.jpg
  • Manda86

I would NEVER kiss a Patriots fan.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I love you, Momma Hen!!
  • tashjs21
    Alright Ali, now you are just getting greedy...just go ahead and leave Ed to me...Two for One...you are making out on this deal!! :wink:
  • ali106

LOL I knew "Larson was wrong LOL....kissing liquid courage:laugh: ...........I mean if it was say Johnny Depp...or my heart be still Edward Norton up there....let the kissing courage commence!!! woo hoo...but him...naaaaaaaaaa I'll pass! lol
    hugs!

This was me and Ed...309_boy_singing_to_girl_on_a_balcony.gif (true portrayal) Sorry to tell you this way.

cool we'll double again real soon...oh and Shannon can come too she is dating Uncle Ed's friend I think he's a bus driver and his name is....Ralph....he's a widower and really nice....his wife somehow passed on....something about going to the moon????:huh: anyway...should be fun!!!:bigsmile:
  • ali106

I love you, Momma Hen!!

:sad: :sad: :sad: ....the hurt just never stops!!!
  • TamTastic

I love you, Momma Hen!!

:sad: :sad: :sad: ....the hurt just never stops!!!

You've always got me!!!.........hey..............where ya goin??...................why ya running away screaming???? :huh: :huh:
  • tashjs21

hugs!

cool we'll double again real soon...oh and Shannon can come too she is dating Uncle Ed's friend I think he's a bus driver and his name is....Ralph....he's a widower and really nice....his wife somehow passed on....something about going to the moon????:huh: anyway...should be fun!!!:bigsmile:

Alice?? Is that what happened to her? :noway:
    :ohwell: The date should be fun!
  • Manda86
    sad sad sad ....the hurt just never stops!!!

white_flag_surrender.jpg

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    I was wondering what this had to do with loosing weight, but then I started getting all sweaty.
    Party. Bonus.
  • lockedcj7
    lockedcj7 Posts: 257 Member
    At the risk of going back to the OP's question...

Richard Dawson stopped doing it when his daughter got old enough to watch the shows. The legend is that the little girl told him it wasn't right since he was married to mommy. He promised that he would never do it again.
  • runawaybride
    runawaybride Posts: 400 Member
    I was wondering what this had to do with loosing weight, but then I started getting all sweaty.
    Party. Bonus.

nothing that is why it is in the "General Discussion" topic....all goes:tongue: