A question for the guys about "you know what"

Options
Carl01
Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
How will we make it through Fall and Winter if there is no NFL football this year? BlueBawling.gif

Replies

• ukhennin
    ukhennin Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    By finding a new appreciation for the NHL? I mean there's hitting and fights in hockey too.
  • when I saw "you know what" I thought something entirely different lol
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    By going to the gym and lifting weights.
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    watch European Football.....just saying...
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    you need to start playing and Watching Soccer !!!
  • samantharae121205
    Options
    :( gonna miss my boys.
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    People will start realizing theres a ton of great sports out there, much better than american football.

I enjoy watching college football and NFL sometimes, but theres a lot of sports out there that don't get the appreciation they deserve in the states.

aussie football is a fun watch.
    NHL is full of fist fights.
    Soccer is the most popular sport in the world for a reason.
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    I will be on suicided watch. Of course maybe the Univ. of IL might be good this year. I tried to say that with a straight face. :ohwell:
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    This isn't just for guys, you know! I am a MAJOR NFL football fan - I have a Fantasy team and I also do ESPN's Pick'Em every year with a group of friends across the US. I'm one of the biggest Patriots fans (I'm a Boston girl)! I will be DEVASTATED without my football this Fall and Winter!!!! :sad:
  • Beebs33
    Beebs33 Posts: 262
    Options
    I'm a girl but I have no idea! I will miss it as well...I like it way more than my husband does. I just think about how overpaid all athletes are and it helps me get through this tough time:explode:
  • hjsyndrome
    hjsyndrome Posts: 215
    Options
    HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY!!!!! I love the game. But that will leave me productive Sunday afternoons though. Damn you NFL!
  • havi7
    havi7 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I think there will be an NFL in the fall. There is way too much money to be lost on both sides for them not to play the season.
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    you need to start playing and Watching Soccer !!!

agreed
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    lame. Thought this was going to be juicy :)
  • bbear
    bbear Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    This is not a guy thing...it's an American thing! I guess I'll just be watching a lot of college ball...
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    My mind was totally in the gutter when I read your title....was hoping for something more exciting LOL

<<hockey fan anyways
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    People will start realizing theres a ton of great sports out there, much better than american football.

I enjoy watching college football and NFL sometimes, but theres a lot of sports out there that don't get the appreciation they deserve in the states.

aussie football is a fun watch.
    NHL is full of fist fights.
    Soccer is the most popular sport in the world for a reason.

And he has the right shirt on too !!!!
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I will be forced to find each of owners and smack them around. I'd do this to players but they'd kick my @$$.
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    LOL so I had to open and read this... but um, yeah, time to start watching hockey!
  • tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I don't mind the occasional football game, but my husband is obsessed. Therefore I will distract him with Sex :blushing: