A question for the guys about "you know what"

Options

Replies

• mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    they will get everything figured out! do u REALLY think they will let it get to that point?? because i personally DO NOT! and if it does happen... i will be extremely disappointed! i can NOT go a whole season without my pats! so everyone just keep ur fingers crossed that it isnt cancelled and that everything works out!
  • Hype
    Hype Posts: 349
    Options
    Saying that, i cant watch either on mainstream in UK :(
  • samantharae121205
    Options
    lame. Thought this was going to be juicy :)

You thought it was about our Brat and potatoes.

ahahhahaaaaa. brats and potatoes.. omg. lmao. :):)
  • Mkleder
    Mkleder Posts: 289
    Options
    I'll get by with college football and UK Wildcats basketball.
  • wsheaf82
    wsheaf82 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I don't mind the occasional football game, but my husband is obsessed. Therefore I will distract him with Sex :blushing:

This is so the correct way for you married woman to help ease the pain for us married men.
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    By finding a new appreciation for the NHL? I mean there's hitting and fights in hockey too.

I find no comfort in that after watching my Blackhawks get pounded last night.
    :grumble:

I found it great, LOL
    Canuck fan :laugh: :laugh: :happy:

It'll be a sweep for sure.
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    How will we make it through Fall and Winter if there is no NFL football this year? BlueBawling.gif

Now I would have thought that you could come up with something.... :blushing:

But no football would be a very bad thing.... :sad:
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    This isn't just for guys, you know! I am a MAJOR NFL football fan - I have a Fantasy team and I also do ESPN's Pick'Em every year with a group of friends across the US. I'm one of the biggest Patriots fans (I'm a Boston girl)! I will be DEVASTATED without my football this Fall and Winter!!!! :sad:

gooooo pats!!! my alltime fave team as well!

A girl after my own heart, I knew you were cool
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    Stop with the soccer already, it may be number one in the world for a reason, but it's number 100 in America for a reason too. We here in the states can't stand cry babies, and every time someone comes close to another player they flop on the ground and start crying. Now Australian rules football, I could get into that, no cry babies there same with Rugby.
  • muth3rluvx2
    muth3rluvx2 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna' get alot of chips & beer thrown at me for this...

but I'd love for the majority of pro-sports (U.S., primarily) to go buh-bye. I take issue with players making 16 Mil to throw a ball (or catch one) or a puck. please go away!

**ducks and runs as fast as her fat *kitten* will take her!**

(don't hurt me!) :flowerforyou: :glasses: <-- wouldn't hit a girl with glasses would you??
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    By finding a new appreciation for the NHL? I mean there's hitting and fights in hockey too.

Sorry to hear that... My Capitals are still in it so far!! :drinker:
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    With more actual* "you know what"? ;)
  • Woodman725
    Woodman725 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna' get alot of chips & beer thrown at me for this...

but I'd love for the majority of pro-sports (U.S., primarily) to go buh-bye. I take issue with players making 16 Mil to throw a ball (or catch one) or a puck. please go away!

**ducks and runs as fast as her fat *kitten* will take her!**

(don't hurt me!) :flowerforyou: :glasses: <-- wouldn't hit a girl with glasses would you??

I'm not gonna disagree much with you, but professional sports have a place in our society outside of the pure entertainment value. My son received services through a wonderful local organization that helps prepare visually impaired kids for mainstream school. This organization has benefited through the Kansas City Chiefs organization the last 2 years during their preseason charity football game to the tune of around $400,000-$500,000 each year! This is an extremely generous gift of the fans as well as the chiefs organization. This is just one preseason game by one NFL team. Just think of all the other teams that do similar things across the country.
    I'm really not trying to pick on you, but really, let's think about all of the affects that not having the NFL would have on local economies, jobs for vendors, local bars and on and on.
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options

I found it great, LOL
    Canuck fan :laugh: :laugh: :happy:

It'll be a sweep for sure.

Most likely but I would like the Canucks to win the series at home!!! :happy:
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    How do you think I feel after the season my beloved Pack had?

On the plus side, Aaron will need consoling. I can help him with that. :blushing:
  • tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I don't mind the occasional football game, but my husband is obsessed. Therefore I will distract him with Sex :blushing:

This is so the correct way for you married woman to help ease the pain for us married men.

It eases our pain too!
  • jase111
    jase111 Posts: 83
    Options
    NFL Draft!!!!
  • LauraSchaller
    LauraSchaller Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    College Football & Hockey! I'm not too worried :)
  • gbmabley
    gbmabley Posts: 16
    Options
    There's always CFL
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    How do you think I feel after the season my beloved Pack had?

On the plus side, Aaron will need consoling. I can help him with that. :blushing:

As a long-suffering MN Vikings fan, I have no illusions of grandeur left. :laugh: It will mean less aggravation for me not to have to sit and watch them come up with still more unique and dramatic ways to lose each week.