Harry Potter Weight Loss Challenge! :)

Options

Replies

• UnoDiamante
    UnoDiamante Posts: 356
    Options
    Ah! Thanks for putting me in Slytherin! I've got my crest in my siggy, and ready to kick booty. Do we weigh in once a week or something?

Yes, weigh in on your house's page every Sunday. :)
  • UnoDiamante
    Options
    ATTN HEADS OF HOUSES:

When calculating your house’s weight loss percentage, take the number of pounds lost in the past week and divide it by the total original weight of your house (from the previous Sunday). Then multiply that by 100.

The next week, you do the same thing using this weeks weigh in. We only want the percentage of weight loss from the past week, not starting from week 1 so we know each week how we did. :smile: Good luck everyone!
  • UnoDiamante
    Options
    SaLandrum - 215.2 - Ravenclaw
    Traceyann1214 - 216 - Hufflepuff
    Inspired2lose - 160 - Ravenclaw
    jalara - 227.8 - Slytherin
    Nat102 - 147 - Gryffindor
    ChrisUndies - 182 - Slytherin
    Nita_bita - 157 - Hufflepuff
    Sarahbear83 - 242 - Ravenclaw
    Kelsue35 - 138 - Gryffindor
    Beffy191 - 154 - Slytherin
    Lexib0t - 260 - Hufflepuff
    Lori07 - Ravenclaw - NEED YOUR START WEIGHT LORI07!!!!!!
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    Watch out everyone....Hufflepuff House is going to kick some butt!!!

Whatever. Ravenclaws are the smartest, we're totally going to lose the most!

hufflepuff, ravenclaw, that's 10 points for being cheeky - 10 points each! :tongue:
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    khaleesinoodlebelly Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I forgot to come here on the 1st if still ok to post weight and be a part of I am currently 264.
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Options

hufflepuff, ravenclaw, that's 10 points for being cheeky - 10 points each! :tongue:

Ha!! When I read that the total geek in me was like AAAHH Yes, we should totally have house points!
  • PaulaPalooza
    PaulaPalooza Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    This Hufflepuff is SO IN! funny enough, most of my 10 pound weight gain during college came from a Harry Potter internship in England where I ate far too much delicious Cream, chocolate, butter, and delicious delicious beer. I can't say I regret it at all, but it's time to drop those pounds I so happily acquired.
  • tmaksparkie
    tmaksparkie Posts: 279
    Options
    Me too I am in, Harry potter freak here. Can't wait for the next movie.
  • UnoDiamante
    Options
    ANYONE WHO WANTS TO BE SORTED, PLEASE POST THAT YOU WANT IN **AND** YOUR START WEIGHT!!!! THANKS!
  • JD92
    JD92 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Uno i think you deserve a large drink or a week long sleep or both after this sorting is done! thank you for doing it all :drinker:
  • PaulaPalooza
    PaulaPalooza Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    ANYONE WHO WANTS TO BE SORTED, PLEASE POST THAT YOU WANT IN **AND** YOUR START WEIGHT!!!! THANKS!

oops. sorry :) I'm 5'1, 133.5 and I'd really adore being a Hufflepuff
  • Lori07
    Lori07 Posts: 136
    Options
    I forgot my start weight so I would like to join and my starting weight is 137.6 my goal is 125 but I think that might be pushing it so I am going to say 128.
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options

HAHAHHAHA-
  • UnoDiamante
    Options
    Uno i think you deserve a large drink or a week long sleep or both after this sorting is done! thank you for doing it all :drinker:

Haha..thanks JD! It will be a bit easier after my last final tomorrow.. I dont know if we should cut the group off at any point..I dont want to exclude any HP fans, but since we are kinda doing a competition maybe we should? idk..what do you guys think? Should we cut it off after this Sunday's weigh in or just let it keep going?
  • JD92
    JD92 Posts: 253 Member
    Options

oops. sorry :) I'm 5'1, 133.5 and I'd really adore being a Hufflepuff

come on over to our thread, im sure Uno wouldnt mind!
  • rissadiane
    rissadiane Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I think cutting it off might be a good idea, and easier on you and the heads of our houses. It is starting to get a little bigger than I think anyone was anticipating.
  • rissadiane
    rissadiane Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    This Hufflepuff is SO IN! funny enough, most of my 10 pound weight gain during college came from a Harry Potter internship in England where I ate far too much delicious Cream, chocolate, butter, and delicious delicious beer. I can't say I regret it at all, but it's time to drop those pounds I so happily acquired.

A HARRY POTTER INTERNSHIP?!?!?! What in the world is that, and where do I sign up???
  • lilabette
    lilabette Posts: 21
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge! My name is Lila, I'm 28, 5'1 and currently 140 lbs- if I could pick a team my first choice would be Slytherin, my second choice would be Griffyndor (sp sorry!). I've got about 30 lbs to lose. Thanks I look forward to hearing back!
  • cartwoman
    cartwoman Posts: 64
    Options
    I'd love to join this if it's still possible!!!
    Start weight: 173.1
    height: 5'4
  • cartwoman
    cartwoman Posts: 64
    Options
    Ow and if I can join I'm already curious about the house I'll be joining ^^