"the more you get the more you want"

Options
2»

Replies

• ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    why cant all girls be like u violette LOL

We are, right ladies?!

I'm not afraid to admit that: 1.) Yes, I LOVE sex, 2.) Yes, I LOVE sex with men ( and every now and then I like to throw in an extra man or woman in the mix), and 3.) Yes, I LOVE sex with myself

WOO HOO sexual liberation baby!!!!!
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    omg. sex is the best thing ever.

all i want from a girl is a nice meal(when we dont feel like going out) and a nice friday night lay...

thats all i ask..

no cleaning, job, laundry...

is that too much to ask :sad:

edit* im in the military.. so i clean and make good money :flowerforyou:

I'd totally pass on the cleaning for a Friday night lay (and Saturday-Thursday too!)... especially if I got to hold on to a pair of shoulders like that!
  • hofdog
    hofdog Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Love this thread.

I don't even expect the meal, I cook.

Oh and I have a cleaning service!

So...relax and enjoy ladies :happy:
  • hjsyndrome
    hjsyndrome Posts: 215
    Options
    I'm not afraid to admit that: 1.) Yes, I LOVE sex, 2.) Yes, I LOVE sex with men ( and every now and then I like to throw in an extra man or woman in the mix), and 3.) Yes, I LOVE sex with myself

+10000000000000000000000

This!
  • sweetheart03622
    Options
    Love this thread.

aaaaand he has competition...
  • samantharae121205
    Options
    why cant all girls be like u violette LOL

We are, right ladies?!

haaa. ;) well we can jus be the best of friends. :):):)
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    This has become my favorite thread of the day.:drinker:
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Love this thread.

Throw in a bottle of wine and watch out for the stampede!:drinker:
  • hofdog
    hofdog Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Love this thread.

Throw in a bottle of wine and watch out for the stampede!:drinker:
    Done! :devil:
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    ^^^^ Free booze, home cooked meals, sex on demand? Woo hoo! Let's be friends, son! :love:
  • samantharae121205
    Options
    ^^^^ Free booze, home cooked meals, sex on demand? Woo hoo! Let's be friends, son! :love:

i kno, right!!. LOL. :0)
  • DCskat3r4lfe
    DCskat3r4lfe Posts: 152 Member
    Options

all i want from a girl is a nice meal(when we dont feel like going out) and a nice friday night lay...

thats all i ask..

I'd totally pass on the cleaning for a Friday night lay (and Saturday-Thursday too!)... especially if I got to hold on to a pair of shoulders like that!

;) my shoulders are THAT much better now.. since ive been workin out more and doing body pump 3x a week 2 months now :)
  • sweetheart03622
    Options

thats all i ask..

;) my shoulders are THAT much better now.. since ive been workin out more and doing body pump 3x a week 2 months now :)

I think I just found the cure to the cold weather here in Chicago... this man's makin me sweat :love:
  • DCskat3r4lfe
    Options

thats all i ask..

I think I just found the cure to the cold weather here in Chicago... this man's makin me sweat :love:

lol niice :D ill keep ya warm :)

just cant wait to start insanity and running with my weight vest when i get back in the statesss

yay for deployments!! :D
  • sweetheart03622
    Options

thats all i ask..

just cant wait to start insanity and running with my weight vest when i get back in the statesss

Blah... deployements... and a weight vest? I mean, I thought I was pretty bad *kitten* running in the rain and all, but I don't have anything on a weight vest... no worries though, I'll sit with my whistle and play coach...
  • DCskat3r4lfe
    Options

thats all i ask..

Blah... deployements... and a weight vest? I mean, I thought I was pretty bad *kitten* running in the rain and all, but I don't have anything on a weight vest... no worries though, I'll sit with my whistle and play coach...

yepp.. i signed my name.. but it just means getting back in shape and a good amount of moneyy :D

annd yes i cannot wait to start running with it!! im trying to get my abs to poke out for once.. i can feel em in there finally.. just gotta lose 8% bf and about 15 lbs and i think with enough weights/cardio.. ill be ready for my return homeee :D:D

and hopefully.. some good sex. LOL...
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,

Please keep in mind that MPF requests and requires all public forum posts be kept PG 13 in their nature, this means please refrain from descriptive and explicit sexual discussions. I have deleted some replies in this topic that were explicit in nature and request that you keep this topic to a level that you would be comfortable showing to a grade school student. Thank you for your cooperation. For reference I've linked the forum guidelines.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/14924-forum-rules-please-read-before-posting

regards,
    SHBoss1673
    MyFitnessPal Forum Moderator