coffee creamer?

Options
2»

Replies

• mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    My coffee is like my soul...bold and black.

I only came to this to see what you said LOL you didn' dissapoint haha
    HA!!! same reason i came too! whenenver u see phil post to a topic... its usually pretty good!
  • AngelicaDulas
    Options
    hard core clean eaters will tell you it's toxic and ruins all the benefits of coffee . . .I have decreased my use of it, as well as cut my caffeine intake, but some days coffeemate peppermint mocha just finds it's way into my coffee . . .

Hahah, THIS.

I love the peppermint mocha. It's terrible how much i enjoy it! But I went from being a 3 10oz cup a dayer to ONE cup (so only one serving of creamer). So it's a personal choice. To me, since I eat so healthy every where else in my day, that little bit is not going to kill me.

I agree too with another post about "pick your poison" :) Every one needs some kind of comfort food/vice (within reason of course!)
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    My coffee is like my soul...bold and black.

I only came to this to see what you said LOL you didn' dissapoint haha

:blushing:

I was about to say the same thing, except mine is smooth and creamy.
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Cinammon vanilla....mmm....
  • yellowfairy
    yellowfairy Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I use the liquid Coffemate Creamer. I like all the different flavors-and I only drink one cup of coffee a day, so I am not going to worry about it. I log it, with everything else-but I am not willing to give it up. I have given up a million other things-my coffee and creamer stay!