200 sit-ups

Options
2»

Replies

• XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    Can someone explain the reason for this?

just to have something to do...do we need a reason? didn't think so
  • arosegeo
    arosegeo Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Can someone explain the reason for this?

i read about it and thought it sounded fun
  • 1aprilaries
    1aprilaries Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I think I will try this. I have to research tinfo on the website first
  • arosegeo
    arosegeo Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    week:1 day:3 87/87 231 total
  • Agglaki
    Agglaki Posts: 105
    Options
    Had a quick skim through the website posted, while the notion of doing sit-ups to get abs is something I've never understood...this does look like a bit of fun. I also noticed the 100 push up challenge which is something I keep wanting to do, but never bother doing it...mainly because when I remember about it, I've already finished my workout (oops!).

In any case this seems like a nice little challenge.

We do something similar at boxing were we do 3 sets of sit-ups usually 40 in set 1, 60 in set 2 and 60 in set 3. Rest time between sets is usually the time it takes your partner to complete their sit-ups.

But I found doing these larger than normal sets of sit-ups is great for endurance, and if you keep good form all the way through the set it does give you a decent workout.

I think one thing to be very careful about these types of programs is the expectation associated with completing them. As far as I could tell the site never mentioned getting "ripped" and I applaud that.

So in short, yeah I'll give this a go once I finish my pull-up challenge :)
  • trustymutsi
    trustymutsi Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start doing this challenge tonight. Anyone else still doing it?