Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 6

Options

Replies

• cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! great week again ladies! onwards and upwards (or downwards as it may be :laugh: )
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Good job ladies. Here is to another fantastic week. I want to be in ONDERLAND!!!! So close. 2 pounds and I am there. Time to do this!!!
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Good job ladies. Here is to another fantastic week. I want to be in ONDERLAND!!!! So close. 2 pounds and I am there. Time to do this!!!

You'll be there before you know it and then you'll ride the high all the way to your goal. :D
  • beeruin
    beeruin Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Great work ladies! Very motivational.
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies! My goal this week will be to keep the excess white carbs and sugars out of my diet. They've crept in there and my weight loss has suffered. I did well yesterday so I just gotta keep it up!
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies!!

This week I plan to work out x5, kick the chocolate monster out of my life and keep my eating under control!
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! Blah my weight loss is slowing, going for a good run tonight, will hopefully kick start my weight loss again! 3 lbs in 5 weeks is not going to get me to my goal when I want to!
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Great job Pin-Ups!

Thanks Rach for looking after the chart!

I need to get my butt in gear. I had a great weekend and had trouble trying to get back on track yesterday so today is the day.

My goals for this week is to log my food, get back into drinking my water and to get some type of exercise everyday.

Karen
  • TanyaLee122175
    TanyaLee122175 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Awesome job ladies.... WE can keep up the great work

Goals to take in more water and step up the excercise
  • JennDoesKeto
    JennDoesKeto Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    woohoo!! great job ladies! heres to week 6...i can't believe ive kept up with this for this long. it is truley a life style change.
  • starkiss100
    starkiss100 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    144.6 for me
  • FrankyOsage
    FrankyOsage Posts: 275
    Options
    :bigsmile: .8 from the 20lb mark this morning!!!! Wooooo!

Other awesome things include:
    - Today is my last test for Energy Management!
    - I get a three week break (so I'll ONLY work 40hrs...) and then I start "Non-Traditional Manufacturing" this summer... Questionable feelings.
    - This break coincides with some friends coming in I haven't seen in a year! Wooo!!!
    - I seemlessly started back into my morning workouts andhave officially restarted P90X. Two down for the week (Plyo, you kick my butt)

Prayers and hopeful thoughts I get an A on this test appreciated!!!
  • CaraRadz
    CaraRadz Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Great week, ladies!!
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!!! 60 lbs is so awesome!!! I'm so happy I'm apart of this group!

Offical WI for me tonight. The scale showed another lb off which is awesome. I'm hoping to get a run in while the kids are down for a nap but I might have to settle for Jillians 30 shred.
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Good job everyone!!! :flowerforyou:
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    my goal for the week is to keep up the healthy eating through the weekend! I'd be at my goal weight by now if I didn't f*** it up every weekend!
  • Arielnesika
    Arielnesika Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Good job, all! I love to see that group weight lost number!
  • Ashykins
    Ashykins Posts: 233
    Options
    I've been half way absent for the last 2 weeks, but I am back!!!

Great job ladies!!!

My one goal this week is to get to 249!!! .5 of a pound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So close!
  • blueviolet20
    blueviolet20 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Dang...lost track of the thread there....I will weigh in tomorrow.
  • FrankyOsage
    FrankyOsage Posts: 275
    Options
    .2 from the 20 lb mark!!!! So close I can taste it :D