Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 6

Options

Replies

• JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Hey Pin-ups!! We've been quiet this week. How is everyone doing? I feel wretched, I haven't worked out in 2 days and I can't again tonight because of dinner with my Sister and Brother in law. Then tomorrow is work, have to grab the kids and then dinner at home. Then Sunday is Easter sunday with dinner out again,

I just want to run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    NSV-I resisted a temptation my mom brought home.She brought home red velvet cake which is one of my favorite deserts.Its was hard at first but then i thought to myself,Ive done so great today why screw that up with a piece of cake?.So I didnt eat it.:)Im pretty proud of myself and excited! :P
  • cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    ^^^Awesome!!!! feels good to have willpower eh?!??!

I took 10 minutes off my walk time. I am so happy my knees are better and I can walk again. I am going to push hard for the next 8 days....cause then I go on vacation in Dallas. I am a little stressed. First vacation where I am going to try and focus on maintaining rather than letting it be a free for all of food.
  • beeruin
    beeruin Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I have been struggling this week with stress eating. Those are the times I should spend more, not less time on MFP. There were a few days this week I didn't even log my food. That's never a good thing. I think also being realistic would serve me. Don't expect myself to have no foods from the unhealthy or bad category. I have found that just makes me eat more other stuff. For example, when I was craving a specific junk item this week, had I just gotten what I wanted it would have been done and over with. Instead I denied myself the item and I ate everything else in the house that wasn't nailed down. Duh. I will call it a learning curve.

My goal this weekend is to stay within my calories!
  • bloodbank
    bloodbank Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! I'm already dreading Monday... just got back from a week-long roadtrip the other day and the scale & I are not on speaking terms at the moment... ;D
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    the scale & I are not on speaking terms at the moment... ;D
    too funny!!
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    NSV for me....I've gone 2 weeks without a pop!!!!!!!! I'm so proud of myself!!
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    I'd like to say that my scale is being a jerk this week, but I'm pretty sure that not exercising and eating crap the last 2 days may have something to do with it. Anyway, I'm weighing in at 201.2 (for the 3RD week in a row!).
  • GlutenFreeWench
    Options
    311.2 Rach! went down a bit:)
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    GAH! Iwas at 159.5 on Saturday but I'm back up to 165 today. Stupid TOM.
  • afteil
    afteil Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Sadface...what I was hoping would be an amazing week stressed me out.
    222 this week, + 2 from last week :(
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Good Morning, Pin-Ups!!! Had a good weekend with my parents and boyfriend. Ate great food and still managed to lose a bit!! 181.8 this morning!

Hope you all have a great week! Will post goals later.
  • JennDoesKeto
    JennDoesKeto Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Check in

wooohooo!!
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    This week: 196.6 lbs
  • MightyMom4
    MightyMom4 Posts: 180
    Options
    Good Morning Girls. It's 157.8 for me. Just a small loss...but I'll take it. Starting P90x today...time to kick it in the butt so that I can reach my next mini goal in time. Need to lose about 4.8lbs by May 11th. That will put me at a "HEALTHY" BMI!!! Have a great week everyone!
    -Cassie
  • TanyaLee122175
    TanyaLee122175 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies. 173 for me down 2 pounds excited about that... now to keep up the good work...
  • valeriedent2
    Options
    I'm in at 200.5 again this week. And I'll take it considering what I went through last week!!!

And no, I'm not pregnant! LOL!! But that was a good suggestion and possibility considering what my symptoms were.

I had actually started taking a B-Complex supplement, which is what took my appetite out of control. It's happened to me before when I've taken a B-Complex. I don't know what it is about B-Complex, but I cannot get enough to eat when I take it. So, I stopped. It's not worth sabbotaging my weight loss efforts just for the miniscule energy boost and florescent yellow-green pee!
  • sunsetwest
    sunsetwest Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    128.4!!!
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    khaleesinoodlebelly Posts: 165 Member
    Options

Argh. Friday before the weekend of car for a million hours and eatting things I never eat I was at 252.8 *bummed*

But last week I ran! Though I am tired as hell. I cannot wait to break my weekend sabbatical from gym and get back to it. Really sad though that if I hadn't been so bad this weekend that I could have totally reached my end of the month goal of hitting my 90lb's lost mark.
  • FrankyOsage
    FrankyOsage Posts: 275
    Options
    204.2!!! Not tooo shabby :D