help i don't want to stop drinking coffee!

Options
13»

Replies

• beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    I drink my coffee black, no sugar, no cream.

However, if I want an ice coffee, it has to be sweet (weird, I know). What I do now is to make a protein shake using coffee. I take black coffee, a scoop of chocolate protein powder and a little skim milk. It's great!
  • Domestica
    Domestica Posts: 91
    Options
    I drink my coffee with Sugar-Free French Vanilla creamer made by CoffeMate..only 15 calories per 2TBS...its worth it to me.

Yes, it's only 15 calories but it's made of chemicals that will mess with your entire body and do more damage than 15 calories ever could. In fact, CoffeeMate creamers are not "cream" at all, they are comprised of soybean oil (genetically modified) and scientific studies have now proven that soybean oil actually contributes to weight gain (which I documented here: http://natashakay.wordpress.com/2011/03/02/back-to-the-basics/

For example, the ingredients in the CoffeeMate Sugar-Free Vanilla Caramel are:

Water, Soybean(s) Oil Partially Hydrogenated and/or,, Cottonseed Oil Partially Hydrogenated Contains 2% or less of the Following: (,, Maltodextrin, Flavor(s) Natural & Artificial, Sodium Caseinate ( Milk Derivative), Disodium Phosphate, Mono and Diglycerides, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Dextrose, Color(s) Added, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium

Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Sucralose -- these are all types of sugar -- and chemically produced so not even natural. Which means that not only is this stuff toxic for your body, it's not even "sugar-free" like they say!

Also, read more on the truths of artificial sugars, and how food manufacturers are not doing you any favors, in my article, The Dieter's Mistake: http://natashakay.wordpress.com/2011/04/15/dieters-mistake/.

Good luck!
  • fsugirl26
    fsugirl26 Posts: 207
    Options
    I drink my coffee black NO sugar.

The sugar and creamer just ruin it.

You will get used to it black, you will actually hate it with sugar in short order.

I started drinking black coffee a month ago, and I can't stand adding cream or sugar anymore! Same thing with pop or other carbonated beverages, they taste gross and make me feel sick whenever I try drinking them again - I can't believe I put that stuff in my body before!