Got a dumbbell? I dare you to try this!!

2»

Replies

• Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    oooweeeee, thanks looks like "FUN", but seriously looks like a great challenge.
  • brushe
    brushe Posts: 181 Member
    bump
  • micneg01
    micneg01 Posts: 147 Member
    Ugh! I have to apologize in advance because I am very new to this posting, but can anyone explain what BUMP means?:ohwell:
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,544 Member
    bump
  • subeesh77
    subeesh77 Posts: 20 Member
    Ugh! I have to apologize in advance because I am very new to this posting, but can anyone explain what BUMP means?:ohwell:

bump is just a slang that lets you read the topic at later time.
    By doing a bump the topic can easily be found later under "My Topics" for you to read at leisure.
  • micneg01
    micneg01 Posts: 147 Member
    Thank you!
  • 65PONY
    65PONY Posts: 68 Member
    i Like
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,900 Member
    I would urge anyone who is new to exercise or these exercises to actually watch how they are done, go very slowly through each movement and start at lower repetitions. Last thing you want to do is injure yourself when lifting incorrectly or with bad form. Especially if you are unfit to begin with. Unless you had a good check by your doctor for clearance for intense exercise, this may be too much to try to attempt at the repetitions mentioned. Not to derail the OP, but being in the business for a long time, I've seen my share of overzealous people thinking that they are in shape enough to attempt high intensity exercise and end up injuring themselves (especially when they are gassed) or even being taken to the hospital for taxing their heart too hard. Just a safety message.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • tracy337
    tracy337 Posts: 199 Member
    bump
    :drinker:
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    bump
  • supertracylynn