81.5 pounds lighter...in 6 months!

Options

Replies

• Cas0529
    Cas0529 Posts: 15
    Options
    wow. awesome job!! you are doing great =) i am going to add you!! my baby boy is 15 days younger than yours =)
  • mlemonroe2
    mlemonroe2 Posts: 603
    Options
    Can someone tell me where I go to put in my mini goals and long term goals, etc. like all of you have done...thanks

if you look up top there is the word "signature" in blue. You can put it there. (i had the same question a few weeks ago!)
  • kmlt08
    kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work and you'll be the size healthier that you want!!

TY!!! I cant wait!!! I have already surprised myself and been able to fit into 22's! I don't remember EVER fitting into 22's (I swear I went from 20's to 24's!)
  • kmlt08
    Options
    WOW!!! You have every reason to be proud of yourself -- what a huge accomplishment!! Looking forward to seeing you at goal (and along the way as well)!! =)

TY!!!! I have an idea what I would like to be at...but no set weight. I would love to see a 1 vs a 2 when I step on the scale so that is going to likely be my next goal once I reach my 100lb goal!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    you like like a whole different (much younger) person! Great job!

Awe TY!!!! According to the wiifit this morning my wiifit age went from 29 (I am 26) to 20! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Your waistline is getting defined!! :smile: GREAT job!!! :drinker:

Just to HAVE a waist would be great!!! :)

Sad thing is, I gained 41lbs when pregnant my daughter and only gained 18 with my son (never lost after my daughter) That is how I got so big :(
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Congratulations to you! What a success story.

Its a success in progress but a great achievement non the less!!! Hubby wanted to throw me a party when I have lost 100lbs but I said no. I have so much more I want to do and lose that I would rather wait! I said maybe once I am under 200 we can discuss a party. (I actually joked we should throw one when I get to 175lbs because I would weigh 175lbs and have lost 175lbs! Could go with a whole theme on 1/2 of me party!)
  • gardea
    gardea Posts: 75
    Options
    You look sooo wonderful!! You definately look younger too!!!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    WOW! You look great! Keep up the good work! You are an inspiration for people like me :flowerforyou:
    TY!!!
    You can do it really!!!!! Its so easy once you get it in your mind that its not a diet and a lifestyle change! I seriously believe that is why I have done so well!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    AMAZING!! Such an inspiration! :)

TY!!! Look at you wtg!! :D:D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Awesome!
    TY! :D
  • cheshirechic
    cheshirechic Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! That's awesome. You also seem like a phenom mommy, too.
    :smile:
  • kmlt08
    Options
    OMGosh you look amazing!!! Congratulations on a job well done and keep up the great work!

TY!!!! You too!!! You can defiantly do it!!! :):)
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Awesome Job! :drinker:

TY!! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    YOU are doing Sensationally phenomenal!! There are no words to adequately describe the inspiration you are right now!! Great job!!!

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
    I really am feeling it!!! I never expected this many people to congratulate me so quickly!!! I feel the :heart: :heart: :heart: from the MFP people!! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Great job!keep going!!

TY!! Defiantly will be!!! I will not stop until I am a size healthier!! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    wow. awesome job!! you are doing great =) i am going to add you!! my baby boy is 15 days younger than yours =)

Awe!!! TY!! Defiantly I love watching other people's progress!!! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You look sooo wonderful!! You definately look younger too!!!

awe :blushing: :blushing: TY!!! :D Hubby says I act younger too! I have more energy!!!

I haven't been under 250 since I was 16 (and I am 26) so once I am under that I will be elated!! Anything on top of that is icing on the cake in my opinion.
    Hubby hasn't known me this light either!!! :D He likes!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! That's awesome. You also seem like a phenom mommy, too.

Well I am a Type A personality and a tad of an extremist but I am a HUGE (okay WAS) emotional eater and I do this when it comes to certain "bad" foods. "Do I really NEED that snickers bar?...or do I WANT to see my child graduate?" It works for me and puts things in perspective!
    Food=instant gratification that I indulged FAR to much in! Now I want to be a roll model for my children!
  • hellokittymfp
    Options
    You are awesome! Keep up the great work! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!