204 lbs. lost...and my journey continues!

Options

Replies

• carroyo32
    carroyo32 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing! very happy for you! I'll dedicate my workout to you tonight! :)
  • mademoiselle_nicole
    Options
    wow You look absolutely marvelous. what a wonderful decision for life and health. And how you shine now. congrats
  • sanddollar
    sanddollar Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Congratuations on all your hard work! It is paying off big time! Best wishes as you meet your goal!!!!!!!
  • 150is
    150is Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!! THIS IS AWESOME!!!! THANKS FOR SHARING!!!!! YOU ARE A TRUE INSPIRATION!!
  • briar_rose
    briar_rose Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    very inspiring! you have everything it takes to lose the rest and keep it off!
  • Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Jesus on ice skates! You incredible woman! Goes to show what hard work and persistence can do.
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    You are so freaking inspiring ... I hope we can become MFP pals. Congratulations on your lifestyle change accomplishments. You really should be so proud!!! I'm just so so happy for you.

Congratulations.gif
  • SugaDumplin
    Options
    You look beautiful!

Very inspiring to everyone here.

So far a journey well done, just keep the journey going.
  • alq1981
    alq1981 Posts: 2
    Options
    Wow what a success you are!! You look fabulous! You are a true inspiration. Thank you for sharing you story :)
  • navvs15
    navvs15 Posts: 165
    Options
    Amazing! :love:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!!
  • ajk828
    ajk828 Posts: 335
    Options
    OMG you look FANfreakingTASTIC!!!! Keep up the good work you are such an inspiration :)
  • Just1forMe
    Just1forMe Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration! You look amazing! Great job...keep it up and you will reach your goal in no time!
  • julie_a_griffin
    julie_a_griffin Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! You are an absolute inspiration. Congratulations!
  • feliciapeters
    Options
    Your AMAZING!!!
  • debzwill
    debzwill Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing! You look fantastic!
  • KTNemo
    KTNemo Posts: 100
    Options
    OMG OMG OMG...you look freakin' fabulous!!!

Exactly this! And you look so much younger. Way to go! You are an inspiration!
  • jessica1118
    jessica1118 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look amazing !!!!! Great job !!!!!!!!
  • melle27
    melle27 Posts: 23
    Options
    WOW GOOD JOB ;)
  • SayLiLIG
    SayLiLIG Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Holy wow!! You look awesome..and I really want your shirt... :D Keep up your amazing work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!