204 lbs. lost...and my journey continues!

Options

Replies

• silkystarfish
    Options
    wow, OMG you look so good :)
  • Cristy_AZ
    Cristy_AZ Posts: 986
    Options
    Amazing, just amazing progress!! You have done SO great so far!!! Good luck on your 5K and congratulations on your progress!! Wow!! Can I just say it again! WOW! You look GREAT!!!
  • BabyDuchess
    BabyDuchess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Since so many have asked.....NO....I absolutely have not had any kind of surgery! I have lost my weight by eating completely differently and by exercising. The exercise has really only been in the last 6 months or so because before that I was too heavy for much activity. As for the eating....I eat different stuff and much less of it. I haven't had anything fried in almost a year. I don't buy junk food at all because I found that I prefer fruit! I have a food scale and I weigh absolutely everything before I eat it. Portion control is a big thing and the scale helps tremendously. And I drink lots and lots of water and nothing else except for the occasional diet cherry limeade (absolutely love that drink from Sonic)! We rarely ever go out to eat but when we do, my husband and I split a meal and I always walk away full and satisfied. Which leaves me to wonder how I always use to eat a meal of my own and usually half of an appitizer....it's ridiculous! Anyway, I used to think about the surgery and my doctor mentioned it to me many times but my insurance wouldn't pay and now I'm so glad they didn't! I can and will do this on my own and there's nothing stopping me!!

Awesome!! You are to be commended for taking on this challenge without surgery....what a difference you've made in your life by taking your control back! Bravo! :flowerforyou:
  • z541
    z541 Posts: 4
    Options
    wow! that is amazing. keep it up! :flowerforyou: Do not take this offensively but many people when they are as big as u were do not even try, so i give it to u for taking a stand and making a healthy decision. so inspirational great job!
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Stunning. I'm speechless! What a transformation! U rock honey!!!
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    WOW! WOW! WOW! Wonderful!!!!!! Good luck on the 5K!! I am so inspired!
  • deadmittens
    deadmittens Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look fantastic!!!!!!
  • Papaya81
    Papaya81 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    wow!! incredible :)
  • j_zanzig
    j_zanzig Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    You are doing AMAZING!!!!!
  • Losershawn
    Losershawn Posts: 152
    Options
    Your story is insirational! Thank you for sharing!
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    So impressive and we in the group know the work you have accomplished. Best to you and the 5K.....WOW
  • chrissymay4
    Options
    WOW!! You look soo AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL!! Good for you!
  • Ballmom22
    Ballmom22 Posts: 27
    Options
    Girl, today you are my inspiration, you look wonderful!!!
  • luvmykid28
    luvmykid28 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing woman. I know you will have a great time participating in the 5K. Best of luck!!!
  • jnchorn
    jnchorn Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW you are amazing. :) Keep up the good work!
  • pinktoenels
    Options
    AMAZING!!
  • LittleLotero
    Options
    congratulations!
  • justsummie
    justsummie Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    OMG....so happy for you. You look so amazing! Great job!
  • AllieSmile
    Options
    OMG! You have totally inspired me! You are doing great girl, keep it up! That is a feat that needs a ton of recognition!:flowerforyou:
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    You are an inpiration to many....congrats on our gaining contol of your life
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!