204 lbs. lost...and my journey continues!

Options

Replies

• JMun
    JMun Posts: 409
    Options
    holy *kitten*

I needed to see this.
    :heart:
  • jwd28
    jwd28 Posts: 765
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! Congratulations to you and all my best wishes for lots of continued success. You are inspiring!
  • mcmcat13
    mcmcat13 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    WOW You are such an inspiration. You should feel very proud of yourself! :) Way to go!! Keep it up! :)
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    that is an absolutely amazing transformation! u should be so very proud of yourself for your achievements! i think urs is the most amount of weight i have seen on this site as of yet! keep going! u are a true inspiration to us all!!!
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    that is an absolutely amazing transformation! u should be so very proud of yourself for your achievements! i think urs is the most amount of weight i have seen on this site as of yet! keep going! u are a true inspiration to us all!!!
  • rshunk
    rshunk Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look fabulous!!! Such a great accomplishment, truly an inspiration!
  • IrishChick71
    IrishChick71 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, you look like your own daughter! You look fabulous! Awesome work!
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Awesome job!!

Enjoy that 5K! Crossing the finish line is worth every second of training and hard work...believe me, I ran my first 5K April 9th.

Keep up the good work!!
  • rdaraz
    rdaraz Posts: 103
    Options
    WOW, simply, WOW! you truly look stunning!! :)
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely outstanding. You have so much to be proud of. Wow:smile:
  • eellis2000
    eellis2000 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    that is so awesome !!!!!!
  • bethany41h
    bethany41h Posts: 218
    Options
    Wow! What a transformation!!! You look so fabulous! You are a true inspiration!
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    You are amazingly beautiful! Congratulations on all your hard work!
  • calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! I am sooo stunned and inspired. You have totally transformed and you should be very proud. I don't even know you and I'm freaking proud as hell of you. You are living proof that it can be done with determination and everyone needs to see your post. God bless you because you are truly a blessing to whoever sees this! CONGRATS! You have truly WORKED IT!!!::flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Wow! Can you believe it??? Congratulations on your journey so far and wish you all the best on your run! We will be thinking of you!!!!! :)
  • tiffanymariebrock
    Options
    wow congrats!!!! you look so beautiful! :happy:
  • kayjay7171
    kayjay7171 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Since so many have asked.....NO....I absolutely have not had any kind of surgery! I have lost my weight by eating completely differently and by exercising. The exercise has really only been in the last 6 months or so because before that I was too heavy for much activity. As for the eating....I eat different stuff and much less of it. I haven't had anything fried in almost a year. I don't buy junk food at all because I found that I prefer fruit! I have a food scale and I weigh absolutely everything before I eat it. Portion control is a big thing and the scale helps tremendously. And I drink lots and lots of water and nothing else except for the occasional diet cherry limeade (absolutely love that drink from Sonic)! We rarely ever go out to eat but when we do, my husband and I split a meal and I always walk away full and satisfied. Which leaves me to wonder how I always use to eat a meal of my own and usually half of an appitizer....it's ridiculous! Anyway, I used to think about the surgery and my doctor mentioned it to me many times but my insurance wouldn't pay and now I'm so glad they didn't! I can and will do this on my own and there's nothing stopping me!!
  • Janworkingitout
    Janworkingitout Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Enjoy the rest of your journey!
  • fourbcrew
    fourbcrew Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Awesome keep up the good work!!
  • Takotorau
    Takotorau Posts: 28
    Options
    You're a Superstar! A true inspiration. Congratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!