204 lbs. lost...and my journey continues!

Options

Replies

• Domestica
    Domestica Posts: 91
    Options
    Since so many have asked.....NO....I absolutely have not had any kind of surgery! I have lost my weight by eating completely differently and by exercising. The exercise has really only been in the last 6 months or so because before that I was too heavy for much activity. As for the eating....I eat different stuff and much less of it. I haven't had anything fried in almost a year. I don't buy junk food at all because I found that I prefer fruit! I have a food scale and I weigh absolutely everything before I eat it. Portion control is a big thing and the scale helps tremendously. And I drink lots and lots of water and nothing else except for the occasional diet cherry limeade (absolutely love that drink from Sonic)! We rarely ever go out to eat but when we do, my husband and I split a meal and I always walk away full and satisfied. Which leaves me to wonder how I always use to eat a meal of my own and usually half of an appitizer....it's ridiculous! Anyway, I used to think about the surgery and my doctor mentioned it to me many times but my insurance wouldn't pay and now I'm so glad they didn't! I can and will do this on my own and there's nothing stopping me!!

Your success and how you go to this point is an inspiration to the American public. Keep up the great work!! WOW!
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    WOW! WOW! WOW!!!!! You have done an amazing job. You're looking great and I'm sure you're feeling lots better too! Keep up the good work and thank you for sharing your story!!!!!
  • SLIM195
    SLIM195 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!! Keep up the EXCELLENT JOB, with your goals.:flowerforyou:
  • peacehawk
    peacehawk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration.
  • mzdawnte
    mzdawnte Posts: 20
    Options
    You are amazing... You will do wonderful in your 5k!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    omg!you look terrific!!
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    That is amazing and so inspirational! You look great!!!!
  • 38Gigi38
    38Gigi38 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    What an amazing job you've done. Thank you so much for sharing. Such amazing inspiration for those of us who have a lot to lose and are just beginning our journey. I wish you the best on the 5k run. You can do anything if you are willing to set your mind to it and you have clearly shown us that its doable. Congratulations!!!
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! You're hard work is really paying off! I can't believe your transformation already!!!!
  • Ree_Chatelain
    Ree_Chatelain Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You look like a different person, so much younger and more beautiful. Keep up the hard work, you are doing great.
  • ShiloughCoy
    Options
    You have got to be one of the most incredible people I've ever heard of! Wow! What an accomplishment :) God bless you for the inspiration you are providing others!
  • mk820
    mk820 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    you are fabulous!!
  • abaker768
    abaker768 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am sooo happy to hear of your success!!! I can't wait til i can tell the same story!
  • webdiva1
    webdiva1 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Boy,did I need to read your story and see your pix. :) Thanks for sharing ... well done!!
  • mamxo22
    mamxo22 Posts: 84
    Options
    an inspiration to everyone. you look amazing
  • MissAmandax
    Options
    Way to go!!! Keep up the awesome work!!
  • Tissues
    Tissues Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    You look PHENOMENAL!! such an inspiration!! Good luck at your 5K :)
  • Shadowcasting
    Shadowcasting Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! You must have worked hard and really dedicated yourself! I hope you are really, really proud of your accomplishments!!
  • RockyBoy2
    RockyBoy2 Posts: 21
    Options
    thats amazing tranformation! you look great :D you are definately inspiration to everyone out there :) Thanks for sharing :)
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Holy Frakin' H*ll! Congratulations are definitely in order! That is truly a wonderful thing to hear that other people have a lot that they have to or had to lose. (I need to lose 150 more...) You look gorgeous! ;-D

4581915.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!