204 lbs. lost...and my journey continues!

Options

Replies

• littttlelaurra
    littttlelaurra Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    That is so inspiring, thank you for sharing, congratulation to you!!!!

I hope you are so proud of yourself and just tickled all over with how amazingly courageous you are for having embraced change and for taking life by the bullhorns and going for it.

I am just beginning and I know I am doing the right things but I feel like you did, I cant picture myself a year from now or begin to imagine what it will be like to actually finally lose 125 lbs. It still seems like it will never be a reality. I hope I will be able to post before and after pics by the end of 2012 of myself 125 lbs less. Thanks to you I believe it can and will happen for me too.

Your photos are solid proof this can happen for everyone with motivation, dedication and consistant healthful lifestyle changes. I cant beleive your transformation, you look so younger in your new photos I would of guessed you were but maybe 28 yrs old. Keep going, good luck to you and God Bless, you got it! Big Hugs!!!
  • TeresaJill
    TeresaJill Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    :happy: Fantastic!:happy:

You are such an inspiration!
  • Karenvonw
    Karenvonw Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Wow! Wow! wow! You look amazing! You are such an inspiration!!!
  • sksscott
    sksscott Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great job. I'm sure this will inspire a lot of people. Stay motivated, you look great.

3787372.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    You are AMAZING! Incredible! Thanks for sharing. :)
  • SSampley
    SSampley Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You are an absolute HERO!! I am beyond amazed, wonderful job!!
  • DaveNix
    DaveNix Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Stunning results - you look so much better! Especially the smile! Keep it up!
  • justahorsen
    justahorsen Posts: 234
    Options
    WOWZER!!!!!:smile::smile: :smile: :smile:
    you are my NEWEST hero!!!!!:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • justyourtypicalgirl
    justyourtypicalgirl Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    204!!? In one year??!! You are a freaking star!! I am so very proud of you and I don't know you.
    Congratulations and thank you for the inspiration!
  • Allison128
    Allison128 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    WOW!! its amazing what will power, dedication and hard work can do! You look absolutely beautiful! You look 20 years younger! HOT!!! woo hoo!!!
  • sarawilkison
    sarawilkison Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow - just Wow!!!!

Good for you - you look fabulous!!!!
  • bluerose9483
    bluerose9483 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! WTG on a job well done! All I can say like everyone else, is WOW!!! How did you do it all in one year???? Keep up the great work and you are an inspiration to everyone!

AMAZING!!!!!
  • ajmz319
    ajmz319 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: excellent job!!! what an amazing inspiration!! Thanks for showing us what will power and hardwork can do!!
  • Lyndzo
    Lyndzo Posts: 142
    Options
    WOW, congratulations! You definitely are a true inspiration.
  • anniepants1
    Options
    WOW just really doesn't even say it! You are incredible and BEAUTIFUL girl!!! I can't believe you did this in one year. You are the most inspiring person I've seen on MFP. Have a blast at your first 5K and keep it up. Can't wait to see your next progress pictures :)
  • naturalbeauty47
    Options
    Keep it up! You look great!!
  • precious71701
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome...You even look much younger in the face now...Keep it up and Please enjoy your success!!! Well Done and best wishes on your continued journey....
  • bex22mcn
    bex22mcn Posts: 90
    Options
    That is such an amazing transformation - well done you! You look 10 years younger and so much happier.
  • ChristinaMarie85
    ChristinaMarie85 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Congrats!
  • bltmgray
    bltmgray Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Keep up the great work and congrats!!!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!