204 lbs. lost...and my journey continues!

Options

Replies

• Tmrice721
    Tmrice721 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Great job and you look healthy keep up the good work!
  • AEROBICVIC
    AEROBICVIC Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    you're beautiful! congratulations and keep up the wonderful work!
  • anotheryearolder
    anotheryearolder Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is just freaking amazing! You look great and you must feel like a totally new person. What an inspiration you are! :flowerforyou:
  • graciekelli
    graciekelli Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there....I just posted my first post in the introduction section. I have 70 lbs. to lose and questioned whether it was possible to lose 70 lbs following Myfitnesspal. I then went to the message boards and saw your header "lost 204 lbs" I thought it was a type-o. But I was intrigued. I opened your post and what do I see --- a very beautiful face smiling and a note that says you lost 204 lbs. As I scrolled down I saw your before pics and I want to say that you are my inspiration! You look great! I can't believe you have lost so much weight in just 12 mths. Congratulations. Now I have faith that maybe I can do it too! Thank you for sharing your post.:flowerforyou:
  • superstarcola
    Options
    you look great! keep up the good work and good luck!!
  • distractedmom
    Options
    Thank you for your willingness to share. I feel so inspired by you! :)
  • wimom27
    wimom27 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting this! You are truly an inspiration to everyone who is trying to make these changes. You look absolutely wonderful. The first thing I noticed was how much younger you look now! I am hoping to work towards running a 5K, but it will be awhile yet.... but I WILL do it someday!
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    FAB-U-LOUS!!!!!!!!!!!
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    *Picks jaw up off the floor*
    All i can say is AMAZING
  • Matchamatcha
    Matchamatcha Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are an inspiration! And you look amazing :)
  • abyssfully
    abyssfully Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! You are amazing! xx
  • outersoul
    outersoul Posts: 711
    Options
    You look AMAZING!
  • joybell32
    joybell32 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Good for you! YOu can see the change in your smile (and everywhere else)! Congrats!:drinker:
  • poorcopies
    poorcopies Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    That is amazing, well done to you, you look great!
  • got2go2concerts
    got2go2concerts Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    wow!!!!! That just goes to prove it! Where there's a will there's a way!!! Awesome job.... You look like a totally different person! What an inspiration!!!!!! I am adding you as a friend. Clearly you can teach me a few things!!!!!! LOL
  • Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Great work! Keep it up!!!
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration to me! I have 100 or so pounds to lose to get to my goal and when I think of that number "100" it makes me want to cry, but you lost double that in one year! I am so proud of you and I dont even know you hehe. You are an amazing woman! Way to go !!!
  • cahira
    cahira Posts: 163
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! And good luck on your 5K!
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    You are amazing.
  • babyru527
    babyru527 Posts: 27
    Options
    you look great!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR SUCCESS!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!