Wedding Gowns

Options
2»

Replies

• Zeii
    Zeii Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Thank you! it was so fun trying them on! I think the first one is my favourite but its the only one that doesnt laceup in the back, it zips and has faux-buttons. Ya'll would choose number 3 though, lol, it's the most expensive by about 400$ :noway:

Of course it is! It's just that much more beautiful! :)
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I like number 3 best, but the second one is...well...a close second :)
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    They are all beautiful and you look great in them.

I love the 3rd and the 4th ones.
  • GlassKisses
    Options
    The 1st and 3rd are my faves :flowerforyou:
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Okay the third one is nice but mainly because you look at ease in it and it has a lot of nice detailing.

I will say this the 4th one is probably the best with the cinching off the side - adds detail and eye movement to the dress...

Trying on wedding dresses is such a fun moment and they really do a lot make you feel beautiful don't they??

Oh - Summer wedding?
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Options
    My favorite is the fourth too. I think you look beautiful in it! But the first one is a VERY close second.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    It is tough because I love them all differently! lol. We are going to look some more on Tuesday but I am really thinking the first one. Its hard to see in the photo some the the detailing it has, but its got a lot of gold sparkle in it and the entire bottom edge is done in lace. The girl at the shop said they will be able to take it in as much as I need, that one is a 14, thats why it fits of nice, the others are all 10s and 12s, so I would have to order them larger. Thanks for the input! Right now I'm thinking number 1 and number 5. Number 5 is so pretty, it laces up the back and has the oophy bit of tulle at the train, you can kind of see it in the mirror behind me. :flowerforyou: