Easter - To egg or not to egg

Options
2»

Replies

• Rae9911
    Rae9911 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I have a small smarties egg to eat, which I would like to have some of but unfortunately I have been informed by my two young daughters that as I am eating healthy to lose weight that I am not allow to have it and they will be having half each :laugh:
  • sarahlasvegas
    sarahlasvegas Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    100% yes for me :)

Just a smallish one tho - and it will be built into my cals.

Ive been having a cadburys creame egg about once a week on the build up, i love creame eggs!
  • Natalie0506
    Natalie0506 Posts: 163
    Options
    For me, I've decided that I will have off days on food holidays, like Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Plus on birthdays (3 kids plus me and my husband). So in all, 8 days a year I will not count calories and I will eat what I want. It gives me something to look forward to so I'm less likely to over eat on a regular basis.
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    I think I will pass this year. I slipped hard last Mother's Day then did awesome in Aug/Sept where I lost the bulk of my weigh then came Halloween and I slipped again. I have proven to myself that I cannot give in for chocolatey holidays. I am ok though now, I really don't crave it anymore but know if I allow 1 or 2 it may turn to 10-12.

Happy Easter though and for those planning to eat those eggs have one for me!
  • jsteras
    jsteras Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    We have a big family dinner and it will be tempting to over eat but I know if I do I will be sick. I really can pass on the chocolate egg with no problem, I'm not a fan of sweets it's all the rest of the food that calls me:) :)
  • believetoachieve
    believetoachieve Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    dont have this problem..i am a vegetarian and dont waste eggs like this..plus i'm atheist so dont celebrate this stuff anyways. there problem solved.

It's not "wasting" if you eat the eggs afterwards (which everyone I know does!). Hardboiled eggs keep for a long time. No need to be cranky! :tongue:
  • brittanyscherich
    brittanyscherich Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    dont have this problem..i am a vegetarian and dont waste eggs like this..plus i'm atheist so dont celebrate this stuff anyways. there problem solved.

It's not "wasting" if you eat the eggs afterwards (which everyone I know does!). Hardboiled eggs keep for a long time. No need to be cranky! :tongue:

I absolutely agree!
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    i went and bought myself and my partner about 120g of chocolate each... i went and bought really expensive chocolate, and mine is dark chocolate, so it should be very satisfying.

i'm happy to have a little go, but am going to behave and just eat my 120g of chocolate and leave it at that.

fingers crossed i don't try and dip into the kids eggs this year! I have been quite minimal on their eggs this year, so there shouldn't be much to spare, i only got them what they will probably eat themselves in the day, so i won't get alot of left overs unless family buy the girls heaps.

we've made a pact to throw out any cheapo chocolates that are given to them as soon as they go to bed, because i'm certainly not eating cheap chocolate that tastes like wax.