What will you do when you reach your goal?

Options

Replies

• ashkaps
    ashkaps Posts: 32
    Options
    Book a holiday somewhere hot and feel better about taking my top off and sunbathing, along with a serious shopping spree! BOOM
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I say i will cry too lol
    I want to get to goal before august 24th as i am going traveling for the year to dubai then on to australia so i plan on wearing a lot of bikinis when i reach goal and some serious shopping :smile:
  • LJSpady
    LJSpady Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Ya know, with all the stuff I've learned, I think I might try to become a personal trainer. I hear it doesn't take that long to get the certification, and I think after showing potential clients a picture of me at my 300+ heaviest, they'd be very confident in my abilities, and would want to work with me... I already try to push my girlfriend to her limits already.

Also, my dad said that if (I corrected him with "WHEN") I reach my goal, he'd give me $1,000 to buy a brand new wardrobe! (I know that $1,000 may not sound like much to some people, but I'm a terribly simple gal, when I'm not wearing work clothes or gym clothes, and wearing my favorite hippie skirt and a tank).
  • fitnessjch
    fitnessjch Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I am going to go and buy the most stunningly gorgeous dress ever made (although it needs to be one I can wear on an upcoming occasion, not one that has to stay in the wardrobe for years til I have an occasion!)
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I'll be happy.
    Then I'll make another goal to work towards.
    There's no point in stopping, once you achieve something, keep going.
  • CARNAT22
    CARNAT22 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I have 7lbs to go and I must admit I have no big reward planned :-(

I desparately need some new clothes so I plan to spend a few hundred pounds on myself. I have only bought a few new bits as my old clothes ar eliterally falling off of me!

I was also tempted to get my long hair cut into a funky bob? Not sure thiugh as my hair is my thing?
  • wiggywompus
    wiggywompus Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Straight to the wardrobe and put on the dress I bought 5 years ago have longed to wear but needed to loose weight first as it is a bit clingy and shows all the bits you don't want showing shown - spare tyres!!
  • mowrynation
    Options
    That is my goal weight too!! I am right with you there on the tears, and then it will be time to PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • TrainerRobin
    TrainerRobin Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Ya know, with all the stuff I've learned, I think I might try to become a personal trainer. I hear it doesn't take that long to get the certification, and I think after showing potential clients a picture of me at my 300+ heaviest, they'd be very confident in my abilities, and would want to work with me...

That's awesome. :) And yes, they'll be inspired. My gym was so excited to have me come on board as a trainer, after losing so much weight because there are SO many women and men, who don't want to work with a perky, young trainer who has never experienced the challenges involved in transforming oneself from obese to a healthy body weight. These clients tell me they feel more comfortable with someone like me (and you) because we "get it" and they don't worry about our judging them for being at their current weight. It's a wonderful way to help others and it'll keep you in line. Go for it, girl!
  • rosey808
    rosey808 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    After crying and screaming for several minutes I will first, dig deep into my closet and pull out those fabulous dresses I haven't worn in 10 years and put them on. Then I will go to the salon for a day of beauty, and then I'll go shopping :D

I can't wait!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Dance at my Daughters wedding.
  • wyomingmama
    wyomingmama Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I will definitely celebrate, but switching to maintenance is kinda scary. I'm thinking that I will certainly need to create a new health goal in order to keep me on the straight and narrow path. I'm thinking something like taking martial arts classes or weight training. I'm not the type of person who prospers without set goals.

Well I did hit my goal of 128 pounds. After I had my second baby last Jan. I worked hard and lost the 35 pounds. I agree that setting new goals is the very best. I had no goals and I floundered. Now I have the goal to gain more muscles and tone my tummy! And I want sexy arms! After I hit that maybe a half marathon!
  • Mairgheal
    Mairgheal Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    After screaming and cheering, I will probably set myelf a new goal.

My first goal was to be within a healthy BMI, my second and current goal is a BMI of 23 and to be honest, I don't know if I want to go on lower, I probably will aim for lower, just to have a bit of margin.
  • kymbirleigh
    kymbirleigh Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm actually purchasing the ACE Fitness books over the summer. Once I reach my goal weight, I'm planning on taking the personal trainer course. This whole weight loss and exercise adventure has really inspired me to want to help others reach the same goals. :happy:
  • bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I will hop off the scale and smile for a moment. Then I will begin yelling profanity at my scale : Who's my bi**h , that's right your my bi**h!!!! Now what scale!!! lol
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Go bowling in a pair of shorts! :)
  • msproducer
    msproducer Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Happily buy new clothes & do a photo shoot for a new portfolio.
  • stevo1078
    stevo1078 Posts: 26
    Options
    Smash an egg over my face singing christmas carols...

I dunno.
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Professional photos for my husband. I have been planning this for a long time...just wasn't comfortable with myself. Now I think I will be. Me and the photographer (she's family) have discussed many ideas already....some shots with some of his favorite things like his bike, the Jeep, and now we can do some bikini shots with the new boat. Gonna do some "trash the dress" type shots too. I'm so excited!! I hate photographs and for me to be able to let someone take photos of me like this is a big thing for me! So it's not just for him...it's says a lot about how far my self-confidence has come!
  • LindaWarner17
    LindaWarner17 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Cry, take a picture of myself naked and text it to my hubby....lol. SHOP and frolic around outside. :tongue:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!