What will you do when you reach your goal?

Options

Replies

• WWE_chick
    WWE_chick Posts: 86
    Options
    pretty much like everyone else said shopping and also a new tattoo :)
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    backless tops and dresses for sure!
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I will book a trip for me and my family to the Atlantis resort. I want to go there but I don't want to go there with a big gut. I want to be able to feel comfortable if I am photographed with my shirt off.

Then I will set a new goal because as someone else said you have to keep yourself shooting for something. When I went from 275 to 215 before I let up and went back to 265. This time I am going to do it different.
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    After screaming and cheering, I will probably set myelf a new goal.

My first goal was to be within a healthy BMI, my second and current goal is a BMI of 23 and to be honest, I don't know if I want to go on lower, I probably will aim for lower, just to have a bit of margin.

I have those two as my major goals too, and I was undecided whether to stick my ticket/target down as the within healthy BMI, or the middle of the BMI range. In the end I went for the second goal, but it does look depressingly far away!
  • rosiedoes
    rosiedoes Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a skydive to raise money for Jumping for Heroes (it's for a monument in honour of junior officers who fought at Normandy on D-Day) and my initial target is to be 13st by the time I do that in late August.

My housemate (who has a similar goal) and I have agreed that when we get there, we're having Krispy Kreme donuts!
  • Mkleder
    Mkleder Posts: 289
    Options
    Without a doubt, the first thing I would do is schedule a good body composition analysis and set a new goal.

Then I would go to a clinic to have vericous veins removed. I have some leftover from an old injury and those, along with the weight, has kept me from wearing shorts for decades.

Have my teeth professionally whitened if I hadn't already for a midway goal.

If necessary, I would also have excess skin removed from my thighs.

Why do I say "would"? It's WILL, I WILL!
  • gemco
    gemco Posts: 129
    Options
    like most people, shopping will feature heavily. I also plan to do a sky dive, once I'm past half way I think I'll pick a charity and get people to sponsor my leap and then I'll be forced to do it LOL
  • JAG1224
    JAG1224 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    When the day comes and I am finally at my goal I will probably jump around like a crazy person out of so much joy!! HAHA! When I get there I'm going to treat myself to a shopping spree!! :smile:
  • RyonsLions2
    RyonsLions2 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Thank God for His help in achieving that which I had asked His help to achieve (the total weight loss), Plan Maintenance, One new beautiful dress, One new sharp casual outfit, Considering becoming a diet and exercise coach, more plans, I just don't know yet. I would be so happy and so "in another world" at that point that I just can't tell you what I would do right at the moment I see that number on the scale!! :laugh:
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    probably walk around taking my shirt off at random and inappropriate places
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    When I see 125, I will buy a 2 piece bathing suit, fly to san diego, drive to the beach and take one amazing "halle berry" coming up out of the water james bond picture!! :blushing:

or just be quite content with myself!!!
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    I'll set a new goal and carry on. I already have goals set for the next 3 or 4 years, so I'm good.
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I will be on the phone making an appointment to go get my new tattoo!

Ditto. I've got the itch so bad to go get some ink. It's been more than 2 years since I got my sleeves done. I'm thinking about getting my heaviest weight tattooed on my chest. That way it'll always serve as a reminder!!!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I'll most probably set a new goal too, because if I can reach 140 I know I can do more....
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Buy a swimsuit and actually wear it.. outdoors in front of people!!
  • chantel14
    chantel14 Posts: 128
    Options
    I will go buy some new lingerie and wait for my hubby to come home :)
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I will hop off the scale and smile for a moment. Then I will begin yelling profanity at my scale : Who's my bi**h , that's right your my bi**h!!!! Now what scale!!! lol

HAHA love this!!
  • BamBam1113
    Options
    I will hop off the scale and smile for a moment. Then I will begin yelling profanity at my scale : Who's my bi**h , that's right your my bi**h!!!! Now what scale!!! lol

LMAO!!!! I think I'm gonna take mine to the fire station and see what the Jaws of Life will do to one.
  • littttlelaurra
    littttlelaurra Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I have alot to lose lol almost half of me. So when I finally weigh 125 again, hopefully by summer 2012 my daughter and I for her college graduation present are going on a rollercoaster tour of the USA -mostly east coast for a few weeks and hitting every single insane rollercoaster imaginable lol, for the road trip of a life time and I will be able to keep up and fit on every single ride and scream my fool head off , cant wait!
  • BamBam1113
    Options
    Make sure you hit up Paramount's Carowinds here in Charlotte, NC!!! It is awesome, and I love that goal!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!