MFP People :)

Options
2»

Replies

• bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I am the same here as i am anywhere else. I can be sweet, preverted , funny and blunt all at the same time. The only place where I am not my normal self is work, because I tend to deal with hard headed customers who just don't listen.... I try to fake it till I make it, but It's not always that easy....sometimes you just have to be direct with people.
  • HalfofHilary
    Options
    I have Co-Workers as my friends here, I am sure they will confirm, that I do, Indeed act the same in person as I do on here.
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    yeah, im just generally crazy but im a total ***** too in my mind - the things i want to say i never do and wehn im in total all-out ***** mode in here and get snarky, i dont have the balls .. besides, then id feel bad cause i internalize EVERYTHING cause im nuts like that - so id rather just make you shoot wine out your nose from laughing at something stupid i did or said :)
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    I am at least 100x jerkier. I often shove the elderly and pregnant women out of the way so I can get the last seat. I steal candy from.kids on halloween. I kick puppies and kittens. I pee on my neighbor's bushes. I cut off people on the road then flip them off. Let's change that to 1000x.

youre my favorite person of the day!!
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I am at least 100x jerkier. I often shove the elderly and pregnant women out of the way so I can get the last seat. I steal candy from.kids on halloween. I kick puppies and kittens. I pee on my neighbor's bushes. I cut off people on the road then flip them off. Let's change that to 1000x.

youre my favorite person of the day!!
    thanks I'll shove an old lady for you
  • ♥jewel♥
    ♥jewel♥ Posts: 839
    Options

You are also my favourite person of the day. You kinda remind of the Denis Leary song "I'm an *kitten*"
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    Options

You are also my favourite person of the day. You kinda remind of the Denis Leary song "I'm an *kitten*"
    great now I gotta kick an extra puppy for you
  • kristiek7
    kristiek7 Posts: 198
    Options
    much more shy in 'real' life. I love joking around though and having a good laugh, which is why I'm enjoying this place so much...............
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    i'm very blunt and honest in real life. i guess i am on here too, the only difference is there's way less annoying people on here than i have to deal with in person, so that side of me isn't forced out. every once in a while i yell at people who talk about eating under 1200 calories on a regular basis (unless you're like 4'10") cuz they're the reason there's girls in middle school with eating disorders. :grumble: i may also tell those people who complain everyday about how depressed they are that they aren't losing how lame and emo they are, and maybe they should stop eating fried chicken and WALK TO THE DAMN GROCERY STORE AND PICK UP SOME CARROTS!!!:mad:

but i'm really a nice person :flowerforyou: lol....really
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty much the same person in real life that I am on here except I'm much shyer in real life with people other than my family.