Waist: 30.5
Hips: 39
Weight:140

Completed on April 18
Bust: 33 - a loss of 1 inch
Waist: 28 - a loss of 2.5 inches
Hips: 37 - a loss of 2 inches
Weight: 132.6 - a loss of 7.4 lbs

I wish I would have taken some other measurements like arms/legs/neck, but that hadn't really occured to me before I started.

I am 5'6" - and the 30DS was really the only workout I was following. I did 10 days at each level with a few rest days spread out here and there. Wasn't doing any other extra exercises, etc.

Replies

• mckant
    mckant Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats! :happy:
  • Jenni268
    Jenni268 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! Plus I bet you feel better, too!
  • literarylin
    Options
    Way to go!
  • Ashia1317
    Ashia1317 Posts: 415
    Options
    Yay!!

I'm started it again. Added it back to my routine. Thanks for the motivation!
  • KELM0710
    KELM0710 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!!!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I'm starting 30DS in about a week when the DVD arrives!
  • Slayer66
    Slayer66 Posts: 265
    Options
    Grats!
  • vmilam03
    vmilam03 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!

I started mine on Thursday the 14th, but then was out of town til Monday. Got back on it this morning, and it feels great to be working out again!

I didn't think of taking measurements either. Maybe I will do that tonight even though I'm a few days behind.

Anyways, great job! What will you be doing next?????
  • gooberr4
    gooberr4 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    fantastic!!!!
  • dalemc
    dalemc Posts: 20
    Options
    well done thats great xx ... i started it today , how did you find it? does it get easier? , i struggled today but got through it lol x

should i do it 6 days a week? im not sure whats best way to follow x
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    well done!!
  • sschoolman
    sschoolman Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    If you want to try something different now, she just came out with a Ripped in 30. It runs on the same 3-2-1 system, and the workouts are about 20-24 minutes long too :smile:
  • BelieveIcan19
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred?
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Good job!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Now that's a productive 30 days. Super Job.
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options

You take all your bills that you get monthly and shred them. I'm in.

No...really. It's a Jillian Michael's program and people get great results. Of course she's a b&*ch and pushes you but that's what you want. I love her.
  • brph26
    brph26 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Thank you, thank you, thank you ALL!!! These boards have been great motivation for me. I never would have even known about the 30DS if it weren't for MFP!

To answer a few questions:

Yes, I feel GREAT! Stronger, leaner, more energy, more confidence, you name it. It's great to feel this way again. I had gotten back to this after I had my first son, and am now finally getting there after my 2nd son :heart:

What I plan to do next is just do some work on my gazelle (sort of like an elliptical) and try and do some target exercises for the thighs and stomach areas. I need to research and find some great ones, so if anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to share :wink: I have also thought about doing the shred 3 days a week, doing each level one day each, but I think I will take a little break from that before I start it back up.

The way I felt about the shred? - Well, the first few days, I felt like I was back in high school at volleyball camp. Every thing hurt, hurt to go down stairs, hurt to sit down to potty :laugh: BUT after the first 5 days, it got better. I would suggest to anyone that thinks it's too hard or their body hurts to much to just keep going. On the 2nd, 3rd, 4th day when you are so sore...just do it. Once you get started with the stretches and exercises, it gets much better, and just push through it. I was not a fan of level 2. Not sure if it was the exercises or what, but not my favorite. Level 3 was my favorite though, as crazy as that may sound. Maybe because I built it up in my head as going to be so hard and unbearable, that when I actually did the first day of it, I could handle it, and it wasn't all that bad....not sure, but that's my feelings about the shred overall. I loved it and would recommend it to anyone wanting to lose inches/weight and getting toned. I could see my muscles starting to tone after the first 10 days for sure.
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options

Ha ha ha, thanks for lightening up a crazy, over duplicated question that drives me nuts.
  • brph26
    brph26 Posts: 207 Member
    Options

No...really. It's a Jillian Michael's program and people get great results. Of course she's a b&*ch and pushes you but that's what you want. I love her.

LOL -- I'm in for the shredding of the bills too!

On another note - I am going to try and post before/after pics tonight. Not sure how that might go though. I really have no idea how to even attempt that but I'll give it a go.
  • sleight119
    sleight119 Posts: 125
    Options
    GREAT JOB
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!