30 Day Shred RESULTS!

Options

Replies

• kolbyjack
    kolbyjack Posts: 71
    Options
    Way to go! I'm starting today and would love to get results like yours.
  • candacedianne
    candacedianne Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's impressive! :)
  • jamielr84
    jamielr84 Posts: 545
    Options
    Wow! Amazing results! You look awesome!
  • donicagalek
    donicagalek Posts: 526
    Options
    Awesome! I just started it and I *hope* I lose some on the hips. :-D
  • ak248902
    ak248902 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You have totally inspired me to keep going with this program :)
  • mrsfeuer
    mrsfeuer Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I just started the 30DS yesterday and found this link from another topic on here. Way to go! You look great! I'm excited to keep going!
  • littleEj
    littleEj Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    wow! I was thinking about doing this but now after seeing your results I DEF want to!
  • brph26
    brph26 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I just started the 30DS yesterday and found this link from another topic on here. Way to go! You look great! I'm excited to keep going!
    wow! I was thinking about doing this but now after seeing your results I DEF want to!

Awe, thank you both! It is definitely worth doing and finishing! I love my results from the shred :heart:
  • Tommi128
    Tommi128 Posts: 6
    Options
    Wow you look ABSOLUTELY Great!!!!! I was really reluctant about this workout because I wasn't sure I would get any results because I'm not really overweight and out of shape but after seeing your pics I am REALLY happy that i have started and cant wait to see my results. I measured myself a day late in which I did day 4 today but Im sure i hadnt lost any inches in one day LOL But WOW I am so excited. Did you count calories while doing it or was it mainly the workout that really got you toned yup so well? I am counting calories and eating much healthier so I feel really good about this.
  • yes_i_can
    yes_i_can Posts: 419
    Options
    I am thinking about starting this but did have a question. Does anyone know of a decent way to track the calories burned during these workouts since they aren't once consistent exercise? When I start, I definitely want to be able to track the calories burned in my diary so I can eat accordingly. Thanks!

The best way to track your burn is with a Heart Rate Monitor.

And, you look great, Brph!! I'm starting 30-Day Shred on Sunday, and I'm hoping to see results as well :)
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Yay! Awesome results! I started yesterday and I forgot to do all the measuring. I will do that tonight, thanks for the reminder!
  • pennylane986
    pennylane986 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    how many calories a day??
  • Sweetlux
    Sweetlux Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    OMGsh! Amazing! I am in day 9 today and I was feeling like I am getting nowhere! I can't WAIT to finish now! Thank you for sharing!!!
  • valkyrian
    valkyrian Posts: 10
    Options
    That's wonderful!! I started 30 Day Shred last night & I'm really feeling it in my thighs today! A bit stiff & slow but a lunch-time walk helped loosen me up & I'm looking forward to session 2 tonight!

7493036.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    WOW- just saw the pics. That is awesome, congrats! You looked good before, now you look very toned and fit. Awesome job!
  • brph26
    Options
    Wow you look ABSOLUTELY Great!!!!! I was really reluctant about this workout because I wasn't sure I would get any results because I'm not really overweight and out of shape but after seeing your pics I am REALLY happy that i have started and cant wait to see my results. I measured myself a day late in which I did day 4 today but Im sure i hadnt lost any inches in one day LOL But WOW I am so excited. Did you count calories while doing it or was it mainly the workout that really got you toned yup so well? I am counting calories and eating much healthier so I feel really good about this.

I was also counting calories as well. I started counting on Feb 25th the same day I joined mfp. I didnt start the shred until March 16th I believe.

Good luck!
  • brph26
    Options
    how many calories a day??

I have been on a 1200 calorie diet since I started eating better.
  • DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    So amazing!
  • brph26
    Options
    Thank you all again for your kinds words!!! :happy:
  • eamconnor
    eamconnor Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Can anyone tell me what, if any, special exercise equipment is necessary for this DVD? Thanks.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!