jocelyne2 Posts: 271 Member
    well, an "o word! burns 27 cals, and a fake one burns 160.... ha ha ha

WTH !!!!!!! Well Im totally faking it from now on :laugh:
  • :grumble: about stacked HE washer and dryer

*Mutters about people takin away my fun* :sad:

Jewel....you can come sit and play with me on mine hehe
    that could be taken sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many wrong ways

Could?? It already has!!

Living in the gutter, I find that I only took that one way..... maybe different positions.. but all in the same playpen...
  • jocelyne2
    You can buy things on Ebay that have the same effect, but fit in your purse (and I mean purse, the kind you carry), alot easier that a washing machine.
    Ebay carries mini washers :laugh: Runs to ebay.....:tongue:

They aren't very good for cleaning your clothes, but if you have good aim, you can make a wreck of a set of sheets!

Well I have 11 bedroom and only use 3 ...pfffff I don't need all those extra sheet WOOOOHOOOO :laugh: :smokin:
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Hmmmm... well I am going to put it on extra rinse to burn even more... :devil:
  • LeonaB17
    LeonaB17 Posts: 304
    lmao
  • buahahah - this reminds me of the time when i was about 6 years old and my mother used to go to this gym called "Gloria Stevens" and there was this little closet-type thing that the kids would get corralled in and one time i stuick my head out to see my mother standing there with that stupid belt thing that went around her *kitten* that shook her whole body like, what, that's going to move the fat that's stuck and release it and it'll magically disappear :)
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    lmfao omg
  • jocelyne2
    buahahah - this reminds me of the time when i was about 6 years old and my mother used to go to this gym called "Gloria Stevens" and there was this little closet-type thing that the kids would get corralled in and one time i stuick my head out to see my mother standing there with that stupid belt thing that went around her *kitten* that shook her whole body like, what, that's going to move the fat that's stuck and release it and it'll magically disappear :)

Kinda bring a whole new meaning to " SHAKE U R BOOTY " ....Might be even better than the mini washers everyone is running to ebay for :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Yep these ladies understood it even way way back when :tongue:

old-fat-jiggling-machine.jpg
  • I just realized the ewww factor... Don't buy the mini washers from EBAY!!! You don't what kind of clothes were washed with it first!!!
  • jocelyne2
    Yep these ladies understood it even way way back when :tongue:

old-fat-jiggling-machine.jpg

Hahahaha Gotta say I will definately respect my elders from now on ...Those ladies had it going on :smile: and now we know why they had so many kids back then or hmmmm on second thought why did they have so many :noway:
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    I just realized the ewww factor... Don't buy the mini washers from EBAY!!! You don't what kind of clothes were washed with it first!!!
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :sick:
  • bouldert
    bouldert Posts: 225 Member
    i would crush my washing machine :sad:
  • jocelyne2
    i would crush my washing machine :sad:

All the more reason to buy a better ,stronger, faster one :wink:
  • jocelyne2
    Omg now Im totally LMAO ...I checked profile after and realize you were a man hahahaha ...U rock for even considering it :laugh:
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Not sure I would buy it if my wife was "working out" on the washer all the time, LOL

:laugh: LMAO!
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    ** suddenly has the insatiable urge to wash EVERYTHING in the house **
  • bouldert
    bouldert Posts: 225 Member
    Omg now Im totally LMAO ...I checked profile after and realize you were a man hahahaha ...U rock for even considering it :laugh:
    why should woman have all the fun
This discussion has been closed.