Options
    m220091417.jpg
    Hahahahhaha Was he sitting on my washing machine???? cool-smiley-014.gif
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    m220091417.jpg

No, he was standing next to one of front loading ones!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    m220091417.jpg

b220092484.jpg
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    m220091417.jpg

b220092484.jpg

Dammitt PM!!!! My computer is drenched with water ..... haha to effn funny!!!!
  • dracobaby82
    dracobaby82 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    LOL this is great! Thanks for the laugh
  • jocelyne2
    jocelyne2 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Omg ...Too damn funny ...We are so going to get shut down:drinker:
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    WELL DANG! it looks like im in luck! i dont have A washing machine. we have a laundry room that has three! all lined up together. does that mean i burn "extra calories" if i lay across all three of them?? hehe.
  • jocelyne2
    Options
    WELL DANG! it looks like im in luck! i dont have A washing machine. we have a laundry room that has three! all lined up together. does that mean i burn "extra calories" if i lay across all three of them?? hehe.

Address please I wanna do my laundry at u r place :smile: wooooohoooo a 3 some :laugh:
  • Rainbow_Brite86
    Options
    *dirty thoughts*
  • brewingaz
    Options

Address please I wanna do my laundry at u r place :smile: wooooohoooo a 3 some :laugh:

How about I give you ladies my laundry since I don't feel like doing it? You two will LOVE it!
  • Rainbow_Brite86
    Options
    buahahah - this reminds me of the time when i was about 6 years old and my mother used to go to this gym called "Gloria Stevens" and there was this little closet-type thing that the kids would get corralled in and one time i stuick my head out to see my mother standing there with that stupid belt thing that went around her *kitten* that shook her whole body like, what, that's going to move the fat that's stuck and release it and it'll magically disappear :)

Kinda bring a whole new meaning to " SHAKE U R BOOTY " ....Might be even better than the mini washers everyone is running to ebay for :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LMFAO
  • Rainbow_Brite86
    Options
    I want to do laundry now bahahahah
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options

How about I give you ladies my laundry since I don't feel like doing it? You two will LOVE it!
    only if she helps ;)
  • brewingaz
    Options

only if she helps ;)

Yes, and I hope I can watch! HA HA
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Okay, I think I have burned 2,000 calories and got a heck of an ab workout with all of the laughter!!

Finally, after scrolling through a ton of whiny, cranky posts on these boards today I find something that is educational. ROFL
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,118 Member
    Options
    Nicholas "after" he finishes the laundry

Cage_620x350.jpg
    (his mug shot from being arrested Sunday)
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh:

I'll have what he's having. :laugh:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,118 Member
    Options

DONE. He was having too many adult beverages and a loud discussion with his wife, according to police.
  • jocelyne2
    Options

For real .....ill take a double 2 go :happy:
  • JJtexasgirl
    JJtexasgirl Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    My gosh, I have no idea WHAT ya'll are talking about! Really, really, I don't...:wink: