Looking for some kind of weight lose pill to help speed thin

Options
1235»

Replies

• robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    I have lost 40lbs and it has been 14 weeks exactly since I started. I didn't do any extreme diets or "only drink water and die". I have done everything the "right" way - diet and exercise. So everyone that's saying you can't do it unless you do it the unhealthy way is wrong. It can be done!

But you also had over 100 pounds to lose. It comes off EASIER at first. 40 pounds is her GOAL. The last ten can take months and take some serious fine-tuning of proper nutrition and strength training.
    Congrats on your 40, but her 40 is a whole different beast, it's the hardest 40 of them all, while yours was the easiest 40 of your whole journey...
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    I have lost 40lbs and it has been 14 weeks exactly since I started. I didn't do any extreme diets or "only drink water and die". I have done everything the "right" way - diet and exercise. So everyone that's saying you can't do it unless you do it the unhealthy way is wrong. It can be done!

But you also had over 100 pounds to lose. It comes off EASIER at first. 40 pounds is her GOAL. The last ten can take months and take some serious fine-tuning of proper nutrition and strength training.
    Congrats on your 40, but her 40 is a whole different beast, it's the hardest 40 of them all, while yours was the easiest 40 of your whole journey...

I agree. A friend of mine that had about 100lbs to lose lost 65lbs in the same length of time it took me to lose 40, 60 was my goal.
  • katekrise
    katekrise Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    There's no quick solution. Just hard work and discipline!
  • Rainbow_Brite86
    Options
    This is an FDA approved diet aid and it is the only one I would take:-) Good Luck!!!
    I barely trust the FDA for regular food let alone diet pills :smokin:

where the hell did i put my agree button? and why the hell areyou smoking? LOL
    My washer just got done with its spin cyle :laugh: :smokin:

LMFAO.
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I have to agree with the others - weight loss pills are a quick fix. Sure, you'll lose weight while taking them, but as soon as you stop you'll gain it all back. AND they don't teach you the tools you need to be successful long term. Eating better. Working out. Drinking water. That's the best way to lose weight!
  • jamielr84
    jamielr84 Posts: 545
    Options

That's true. I was mainly just commenting because of the girl that said you had to drink only water and then you would probably die if you lost that much that quick. lol
  • 123Jude
    123Jude Posts: 56 Member
    Options

this is so true, i started this whole thing in january, and one of my friends has lost 53lbs in the same time ive lost 30lb. everybody is so different.
  • Therapist_mama
    Therapist_mama Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I think that pills are a complete waste of time! Good old fashioned healthy eating, exercise, sleeping, playing and loving life are what gets you where you want to be. Please be reasonable with your weight loss goals too because shooting for such a high goal of 40 pounds in 2.5 months is going to be a major stress your mind and body will revolt against!