Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Sigh! That looks like Heaven!!
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    :heart: Love cruisin...let me know,,,I'm interested.

~Namaste :flowerforyou:

~Mi
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Seriously folks, let's do this!!!
  • alifelessevident
    Options
    sounds like an idea i could get into :drinker: :sick: :drinker: :sick: :drinker: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Depending on when you want to do this I might be able to go.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    ooo sounds amazing!!! I've never been on a cruise ship before....depending on when it was...but I'd love to go w/ you all!!!:heart::drinker:

hugs!
    Ali
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Funny, my hubby promised me a cruise when I hit the final goal weight. But with fuel prices being the way they are we aren't going to fly anywhere to do that. Hey Banks do you ship out of Boston on that cruise? I've been on two already and loved both of them. Most of them are kid friendly and have camps for the kids and stuff for them to do. Wouldn't it be a hoot to get a bunch of MFPer's on a cruise together. That would be fun!
  • debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I so want to go! My husband and I want to go on one sometime next year. Get me details and I'm in!
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I wanna go!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    dunno if we'll be able to make it... promised to take the rugrats to Disney next year... *sigh*

oh oh.. how bout... daddy & girls go to Disney and Jo Jo goes on the cruise!
    Sounds like a plan man!
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    dunno if we'll be able to make it... promised to take the rugrats to Disney next year... *sigh*

oh oh.. how bout... daddy & girls go to Disney and Jo Jo goes on the cruise!
    Sounds like a plan man!

WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!
  • iLuvMyChemicalRomane
    Options
    hey i just went on a cruise like last month...i think i probably gained 10lbs eating all the good food. Much to tempting for me.
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Depending on price date and where you leave from I would love to go. Adam and I are actully talking about getting married on a cruise ship. We can;t afford it yet but hopefully the company takes off soon.
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one scared that there could be a psycho among us:wink: ?? haha.

All depends on date/time/etc...

Right now, just trying to back to the states is my main focus....:tongue:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    to be clear, barbados isn't a cruise, it's just a bunch of us finding either an all inclusive or a set of vacation homes next to each other (and hiring a cook for the week). See a huge group of us cruise every year, and we just wanted something different. (we have tried everything from Carnival to Royal Carribean, to Celebrity, to Norwiegan). My wife and I were married on a cruise and we have gone on 7 cruises, they are fun, but after a while you need a break. Plus there isn't a lot of time to see places on a cruise. Usually you have less then a day, and end up packing a bunch of stuff into one day and missing some of the things you would like to do. Don't get me wrong, the idea of being able to dress up for dinner, then go on a bar crawl through the ship, then finish your night with an hour or so of craps (the wife and I both LOVE craps) is tempting (again), but being able to lounge at the beach for 3 or 4 days straight also sounds quite tasty!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    I would love to:bigsmile: :drinker: But with trying to help pay for a wedding and plan all of that we won't be able to this year. Maybe we can start doing like a reunion thing every year or so....and next year, we would definately be in...:drinker: :drinker:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options

Hey!!! I resemble that remark!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

Hey!!! I resemble that remark!!!

I was gonna say! :wink: :laugh:
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    Count me in assuming the all the details fall into place!!! :drinker:

WOOHOO....this sounds like a rockin' fun time!!! :tongue:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Never fear, I don't think I can make it anyway. sad030.gif

Sounds like fun though! :smile: