Options

Replies

• Plumpqt
    Plumpqt Posts: 156
    Options
    I did 3 workouts today... feels good, going to be stepping it up
  • loseatonlady
    Options
    Definitely mailing my "fat clothes" to Oprah for the taping of show I'm going to next week! 100 people who've lost 100+ pounds!!!:smile:
  • justsummie
    justsummie Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Took my vitamins/supplements for the first time since changing up my diet.
  • dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Today is my 20th day straight of logging in!
    I can't believe I've not missed a day, and I've been able to keep up.

That's where I was when I went on vacation and messed it all up! I could have logged in from my phone, which I do often ... I just had NO idea how to calcuate the calories, etc. of anything I had been given to eat while I was gone b/c I didn't prepare it, nor was I familiar with the places some of it came from. Now I'm starting fresh again though :)
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Getting back into the 45 pair of prepregnancy pants I have and rocking the hell out of them! I think they look better now than they did when I wore them 3 years ago. Some things still have the tags! And yes, I did have a shopping problem!
  • jenjen20
    jenjen20 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Being 2lbs lighter and burning 500 kcal at the gym :).after being out last night to and having cravings for chocolate!!
  • amy29fan
    amy29fan Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Went through my closet, and filled more than 2 tubs of clothing that I am unable to wear. BECAUSE they are too big and stretched!!
  • bjenegiles
    bjenegiles Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I actually reached for a baby of celery sticks vs. heading to the vending machine :O) Ohhh and packing a banana for the ride home from work in order to combat my "I am finally home sooo what can I eat" feeling
  • staciekins
    staciekins Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    NOT ripping one of our office workers head off today...hate it when someone denies that they approved something and you get the **** end of the stick...
  • ItsTerriC
    ItsTerriC Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I finished Day 2 of the 30 Day Shred. Even though I was sore from Day 1, and got terribly nauseous before it was done. I really pushed myself and I'm glad I did.
  • monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I RAN for the first time today! 4 minutes solid. Compare that with a month ago where I couldn't walk longer than 11 mins at 2.0 mph! AWESOME!
  • dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Definitely mailing my "fat clothes" to Oprah for the taping of show I'm going to next week! 100 people who've lost 100+ pounds!!!:smile:

That's incredible! You'll have to be sure and post when that is going to be aired :) Too bad I gave all my 'fat clothes" away a long time ago ... that would have been fun!
  • kentlass
    kentlass Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    my proud moment for today is that i'm at my lowest weight i've been for nearly 3yrs! i seem to have totally broken through my 2month plateu and have dropped an extra 3lbs in 3days!
  • popsicle33
    popsicle33 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I wanted a lot bigger morning snack - for some reason I just felt the need to eat more - but I stayed within the right portion size and drank about 2 glasses of H20 with it. That carried me all the way to lunch. Self-restraint. The right portion size ended up being all I really needed anyways.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Realizing that my undies are too big. No seriously. My pants are getting there too.
  • juliapurpletoes
    juliapurpletoes Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    my daughter (high school senior) worked her butt off and today informed me that she will be graduating in a "white robe" at her graduation in June........4.0 and top 10% of her class...............thrilled!
  • Krystal924
    Krystal924 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I did 25 min on the Elliptcal machine by myself. Normally when my exercise buddy bails so do I. Burned 235 calories!
  • MusicalMe
    MusicalMe Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Sticking with my menu plan even though I've been in a two month plateau. Also, I did my normal 30 Day Shred workout then started Day 1 of 6 Week 6 Pack. I laid on the floor for about 15 minutes when both were finished and my legs are like Jell-O right now, but it feels great!
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Twice I stood at the vending machine today and thought about a reward. I am way under my calories and will still be under after dinner. However, I thought about how much I have lost so far and that I want to be down to 245 by the end of this month so I managed to walk away. I will have a nice dinner, maybe do some more eliptical and then hope that it pays off tomorrow when I weigh in.
  • loro1971
    loro1971 Posts: 135
    Options
    hahahha i know this is funny for some but.... i have cankles!!! like serious cankles.. huge calves(muscular) and big ankles... i hate it! but its true... well... i noticed the swelling in my ankles and lower calves decreasing over the last couple weeks and my left always seemed a lil bigger than my right.. i have had to buy specialty boots from wide widths etc.... well today, a pair of normal boots that i wear inside of boot cut jeans, but left a smidge unzipped... i was able to completely zip up and when i did it i was like " ohhh i thought that was the side i leave a lil unzipped!??!" and then went to zip the other side .. and realized it was zipped and i was correct the other side was zipped ALL THE WAY TOO!! yayyyyyyy hahahahah HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LOOK AT ME!!!!!! I GOT SORTA NORMAL ANKLES NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! NEENER NEENER NEENER..... LOL..... JUST THOUGHT ID SHARE IN THIS CANKLE VICTORY!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!