What's your proud moment for today?

Options

Replies

• Marjorielk
    Marjorielk Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Refused cake, took 2 baby carrots and a broccoli floret and a tiny bit of dip.
  • eversits
    eversits Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    At work, somebody brought in two dozen donughts and a big bag of bagels....I did not even touch any of it!!!!I am not going to lie, the temptation was huge, but I am proud to say that my day is donught and bagel-free...
  • Muckley
    Muckley Posts: 5
    Options
    Today I resisted the chocolate Swiss Roll that was placed in front of me.
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    today is my 100th day logging in and when I was filling my water bottle in the break room a co worker said she could tell I was slimming down!!
  • pennylane986
    pennylane986 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Resisted a stop at Jamba Juice or Starbucks this morning..

opted for a green tea with a teaspoon of honey!!

I also walked away from a dozen Krispy Kremes in the break room, I still want one--

GOTTA BE TOUGH.

I am at 136.4, need to be 130 by June 1st!!!!!
  • jessapoe
    jessapoe Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Completed a fitness assessment screening to make sure I am fit enough to do BootCamp on the beach 3 mornings per week. I definitely have a long way to go, but am proud of the progress I've made so far.
  • avninjalette123
    avninjalette123 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Making a yummy pasta salad! I have hated cooking for ever, but I enjoyed chopping all the veggies up and making it with no set recipe, just how I felt and it's AMAZING! =]
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    I had a salad for lunch!
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    My proud moment today was that two people commented that I have lost weight... one sheriff walked from the parking lot with me and commented on how great I looked and the other was an old family friend - who I work with... FELT GREAT!
  • momtozmc
    Options
    My proud moment today was that two people commented that I have lost weight... one sheriff walked from the parking lot with me and commented on how great I looked and the other was an old family friend - who I work with... FELT GREAT!
  • momtozmc
    Options
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    I finally got around to buying a new swimsuit, and it's in a smaller size than expected. :)
  • Green_Eyed_Girl88
    Green_Eyed_Girl88 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Today a co-worker brought in a TON of Easter chocolate and was handing it out to everyone. I passed on all of it including my favorite, an oversized Reese's egg!!! I know I would have regretted it Big Time!
  • athenarena
    Options
    Staff meeting is this Friday where they let us order whatever we want from Cafe Express. I traded in my usual California Turkey burger with my FAVORITE sweet potato fries for salmon with green beens. I'll miss you sweet potato fries.
  • Dhathri
    Dhathri Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I was some how feeling low today. I was planning on doing 5k but only able to run a mile and 20 min ellipticL. Rather than giving up i am glad i did something even though i know i didnt give my best.
  • xSmileyLeighx
    Options
    Ran a mile and 2 laps today! :)
  • StaciO
    StaciO Posts: 998
    Options
    Today, one of our surgeons bought pizza for the whole department. I went on line and check the NI and had 1 slice of veggie pizza with a diet soda. I 6 mmonths ago I would have had 2 or 3 slices.
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I fit into my favorite dress again!! :o) It is still very slightly snug around my chest...but I can zip it up all the way! Last summer I couldn't!! IM SO EXCITED. :drinker:
    congrats on everyone elses happy moments!!
  • Debbisue52
    Debbisue52 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    My proud moment for today was getting a jacket, that I haven't been able to wear for a few years, zipped around my hips! I've been wearing it open just waiting for this moment! Woohoo! And congrats to everyone and their proud moments!
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    I did not buy some bad snack when it came snack time and I realized I didn't have one and I did not go by Taco Bell later when it was dinner time and I saw it and thought about those tasty tacos.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!