100lbs lost pictures

Options

Replies

• Fattack
    Fattack Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    You already look like a different person - so happy and gorgeous! Good luck with the rest of your journey and well done so far :)
  • swaggadactyl
    swaggadactyl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    beautiful! awesome job!!
  • LeeBeeW
    LeeBeeW Posts: 100
    Options
    Well done! You look fantastic!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    WOW! What a difference! Congrats to you! and good luck on the rest of your journey!
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    WoW! Go Girl!
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    You look so good!! Way to go on 100lbs lost! i have to agree with alot of the others who have commented you don't look like you weigh 310lbs. at all!! You look so happy too!
  • tremendacooke
    tremendacooke Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW GIRL YOU LOOK PHENOMENAL KEEP IT UP
  • roxanne90
    roxanne90 Posts: 95
    Options
    Wow you look GREAT.......hard work does pay off. Thank you so much for sharing. I'm so inspired by you.
  • CallMeKelly
    Options
    You look awesome!! Thanks for sharing your pics!
    I agree with everyone who said you don't look like you weigh 310 pounds! You carry your weight well.
    Congrats on the first hundred and good luck with the next hundred! You are doing great and have
    definitely inspired me! THANK YOU! I needed that!
  • bethanna91
    Options
    You seriously do NOT look like you weigh in the 300's. I think you look absolutely amazing! Thanks for adding me as a buddy! Can't wait to see what we do next!!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    nice job.you look great!
    jane:drinker:
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! :flowerforyou:
  • mapplem2
    mapplem2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone... you look beautiful!! Totally inspirational, thanks for posting!!
  • sarahlasvegas
    sarahlasvegas Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You also don't look like you are 300lbs, you look like you are in the low 200's, so you will be looking AMAZING when you hit your goal weight! I hope that doesn't sound rude. What have you done to lose the weight?

I think the same - you look brilliant at 300LB - well done on the loss so far :)
  • jjl080809
    jjl080809 Posts: 23
    Options
    holy moly - good work!! Thanks for posting - I love the b/a pictures!:happy:
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Looking so great is a well-deserved reward for all your effort. I agree with others above..you look a lot lighter than 300 lb...and you have a great tush lol!!!
  • Joyjmb
    Joyjmb Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Btw, that blue looks f'amazing on you and I LOVE your hair also.
    Be well!
  • bltmgray
    bltmgray Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work!
  • ahadj
    ahadj Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    wow congrats!!!! you look amazing. :)
  • yvonnewilke
    yvonnewilke Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    amazing and very inspirational
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!