Replies

• jrusso28
    jrusso28 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to try this, and perfect now with the coupon. I have a question tho, is there a good amount of calcium in it?

It's actually a wonderful source of calcium, about 45% of your RDA per serving
  • torregro
    torregro Posts: 307
    Options
    Thanks for sharing the information. I had always wanted to try SILK, but didn't want to buy a large quantity of it, and one day just decided to throw it in my cart. Can't say I liked the taste of it at first, but someone suggested that I use it with my multi-grain Cheerios, and just like that...............I LOVED it.. Something about the combination of cereal and SILK is amazing!
  • EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I forgot to add something, I use the Kroger brand vanilla almond milk and it taste even better then the silk I think and it's only $2.50 :)
  • jsteras
    jsteras Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Thanks love coupons:) Also love silk almond milk, haven't tried the chocolate yet, will have to get some.
  • meggiemaye
    meggiemaye Posts: 117
    Options
    I've got some vanilla Silk sitting in my fridge right now and I'm trying to make myself like it but I just can't!! I did the same thing in the dorms, I'd buy chocolate silk pints with breakfast instead of regular but I just never got a taste for it! :frown: