Anybody with 70lbs to lose want to by my freind?

Options
Haha, that subject heading sounds so cheesy, but I really could do with some more friends to keep me motivated.

I've been on here a week now, and have lost 4.4lbs. I'm really happy about that, and very happy about the new choices I am making for my healthier lifestyle. I'd really like some more friends, who are close to having as much weight to lose as me, so that we can motivate each other on the journey ahead.

I'm 5"5 and would love to lose a good 70lbs.

I so confident that we can do this together, thank you all for your support so far.

Carol

Replies

• KCB1978
    KCB1978 Posts: 113
    Options
    I have 91 but you are very welcome to add me xxx
  • marielw
    marielw Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hi Carol,

I'm not new on here, but started off similar to you - 5'4" and 65lbs to lose. Feel free to add me as a friend for some motivation? Good luck with your weight loss! :happy:
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Feel fee to add me eve though i have more that 70 to lose.
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    Hey, Carol!

I'm 5'3" and have 67 lbs. left. Add me! :drinker:

CONGRATS ON YOUR 4.4! That is a wonderful start! :happy:
  • MidniteDayDream
    MidniteDayDream Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hi Carol! I have a total of 102 lbs to lose, with 15 lost already. I would love to help motivate you!
  • schlorffs
    schlorffs Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Carol,
    I'm 5'9" and I have about 85lbs to lose. You can add me as a friend. I know that it's hard to lose that much but I have already lost 70 lbs. I think we can encourage each other. :happy:
  • louell33
    louell33 Posts: 85
    Options
    Hi there, I started 3 weeks ago and have lost 11 lb so far, we have to motivate each other!!!! please feel free to add me!!
  • baderis07
    baderis07 Posts: 35
    Options
    Hello!

I just finished my first week myself. I am 5'2 and my goal is to lose 78lbs. Feel free to add me. :)
  • Driagnor
    Driagnor Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I've got about 70lbs to lose as well. Feel free to add me :)
  • barbara1982
    barbara1982 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Hi Carol,

I've started yesterday. My goal is to lose 25lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • Purple_Orchid_87
    Purple_Orchid_87 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I am 6ft 1 and have about 70 lbs to lose before I am in the 'overweight' section of the BMI chart
    then I need to try and get the the lower half of that 'overweight' section - will never go down to 'healthy' because of my height, I seriously would look ill
  • roxanne90
    roxanne90 Posts: 95
    Options
    Hi there. Feel free to add me. I just started and I need to shed about 60 pds.
  • Carol_s
    Carol_s Posts: 73
    Options
    Thank you all for your replies and support :smile:

I'll add you all today, but I can't add anymore people for another 10 minuets (MFP rules).

Thanks again
    Carol
  • Whiskey_Byrne
    Whiskey_Byrne Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi Carol, good luck with you weight loss journey. I have 85 left to go, feel free to add me.
  • angeljamin
    angeljamin Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    HI, this is my second day and I'm very excited. The Droid ap was fun. I have at least 60 pounds to lose to be healthy and I hope that my excitement for this site will continue over the next several months! Good luck on your journey and I hope that we can be of some support to each other :wink:
  • dorybaby
    dorybaby Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have wayy more than that to lose, but feel free to add me.
    i can always use the motivation and help others motivate as well :)
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I have another 58-ish to go, so do feel free to add me too, if you'd like. The more the merrier, I say! Congrats on your progress so far!
  • fabulousfebe
    Options
    I have 70+ lbs to lose... we can do this together. I'm sending a friend request. :heart:
  • Sezmo83
    Sezmo83 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I have around 80lbs to lose and could always use more friends, I'll send you a request =)
  • alana926
    alana926 Posts: 33
    Options
    well i started a small goal to start i have 31 lbs to go but i have more i want to lose fell free to add me and welcom to MFP. Have a great day