Anybody with 70lbs to lose want to by my freind?

Options

Replies

• Choirgirl37
    Choirgirl37 Posts: 255
    Options
    I've have been logging in for 20 days and I have lost 11 of the 80 lbs I need to loose. I'm thinking this should put me in first place in the Biggest Loser Contest. I'll have the results later today. Add me!!!
  • gingerball
    Options
    Hi Carol, I've lost 50lb since Nove 2010 on my own. I have 50lb more to go and joined this site after a co-worker introduced me to it. I think I need some support on my journey for the 2nd half of my weight lose. Here's my email if you want to add me. gingerball@ymail.com
  • MarkNH
    MarkNH Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Good Luck - This is a great place to help keep you motivated and if your looking for support, you'll find no better than w/ MFP.

Congratulations on your start of 4.4 lbs weight loss.

Mark
  • RainbowNtheWaterfall
    RainbowNtheWaterfall Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I have 100 to go but please add me
  • Hootsmamma
    Hootsmamma Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5", and I need to lose 100 lbs. Feel free to add me if you like. P.S. Been on MFP for 20 days and have lost 8 lbs so far.:smile: Love the people and all the support. My hubbis is also on the site (StevLL) and he wants to lose 135 you can also add him if you'd like--he's a great guy, and extremely supportive!
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I have 93ish more lb to lose. Feel free to add me :)
  • stayathomezookeepa
    stayathomezookeepa Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    HiI added you. I want to lose 75 but I seriously need to lose 100..lol
  • jjl080809
    jjl080809 Posts: 23
    Options
    I'm right there with ya - add me!
  • Jovannyr
    Jovannyr Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi Carol,
    I have been here since Jan'11 and have lost about 20lbs...I havent had a scale victory in about a month but thats my own fault...i need to loose about 30-40 more for me to feel comfortable and like you i need more friends for motivation...

Im adding you, Let's do this..! :happy:
  • teanabean
    teanabean Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and would love to lose 70 lbs, so feel free to add me. way to go about the great start!
  • dmontique
    Options
    Hi Carol,

I'm new to myfitnesspal but have lost 50 already with a little over 70 left to go. I'd love to add you as a friend so we can motivate each other :)

Nice to "meet" you!
    Deb
  • fatsnacker
    fatsnacker Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft 3 and have lost 16lbs since Feb 2011 and am hoping to lose at least another 70 to 80lbs -set yourself small targets and you'll soon be at your goal weight.

Weight loss is much harder the older you get so if you can focus now it'll be to your benefit for the rest of your life.
  • jgkimo
    jgkimo Posts: 61
    Options
    Feel free to add me; I still have about 70 lbs to lose myself
  • Rainbow_Brite86
    Options
    I have 70 lbs to lose...feel free to add me

:D:D:D
  • clvdandj
    clvdandj Posts: 76
    Options
    I have 102 to lose! I'll add you :)
  • seridley
    seridley Posts: 1
    Options
    I am also new to the site and have about 95lbs. to lose. You can certainly add me as a friend. I need all the help I can get.
  • Dananic73
    Options
    Hey Carol I have 70 to 80 pounds to lose you can add me to friend list. We all can use so extra support. Good Luck

SW: 242.6
    CW: 224.6
    GW: 197 (June)
    GW: 145
  • susu5
    susu5 Posts: 122
    Options
    You can add me. I have 80 pounds to lose.
  • bizybee29
    bizybee29 Posts: 27
    Options
    Add me....I'm 5'4 and have 60 pounds to loose. I have only been on here for about a month too. :)
  • kimeelicious
    kimeelicious Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've been a member for almost two months now and have lost 15 lbs. in six weeks. I'm 5' 8" and have about 75 to 80lbs to go in order to reach my goal weight. It feels like a loooong way away when I look at the numbers, but when I realize that I've made REAL changes that have equaled REAL results I'm more than motivated - I'm on fire! After all, if I hadn't made the decision to get started I would have still been 15+ pounds heavier and that much more miserable.
    I'd love to be your friend and get there together! Bring it! (I'm a (P90X) Tony Horton fan!)