'Mornin Sunshine!

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
funny-dog-pictures-boston-terrier-bed-floor.jpg
Mornin everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend! I finally got to see Dark Knight on Sat and loved it! I now work on Saturdays for an Optometrist. Easy hours and I get to learn how to teach others to put contacts in!! Not having a vision problem myself, I find this all fascinating! :laugh: :laugh:

Have a good day!!!
-Tam

Replies

• TamTastic
    Options
    funny-dog-pictures-boston-terrier-bed-floor.jpg
    Mornin everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend! I finally got to see Dark Knight on Sat and loved it! I now work on Saturdays for an Optometrist. Easy hours and I get to learn how to teach others to put contacts in!! Not having a vision problem myself, I find this all fascinating! :laugh: :laugh:

Have a good day!!!
    -Tam
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Cute pic! :laugh:

Morning Tam & all too! :smooched:

Heading to a water park today! Gonna get some color on this dough boy skin if it kills me! :drinker:

Hope everyone has a marvy day! :heart:
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    yay Tam, glad to hear about the new jobby job!

i am back at work as usual, sitting on MFP instead of making ads like i am supposed to!

today is a zumba day for me and i am excited as usual!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    gm011.gif

Nothing planned today besides catching up on some housework.
    Planning our Six Flags, Niagara Falls & beach days.... why is it getting so cold out already????

Have a good one everyone!

~Joanna:flowerforyou:

Oh.. congrats on your job Tiramisu:bigsmile:
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Morning Tamaloo and MFP!

I had a good weekend. In 2002 I joined a low carb message board and met a few people. We started a private message board (probably about 30 or so of us) and we have been there ever since. We are all so close. This year we decided to do a gathering so we could all meet each other in person. It has been 6 years since I have known these girls and we had our gathering this past weekend. It was so awesome to meet everyone! The girls flew in from all around the USA and Canada to Texas and we rented a vacation house and they spent 4 days here. I am so sad they are gone :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: We had such a good time.

Maybe we can do an MFP gathering someday, eh? :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Mornin' everybody!

I have a joke for everyone.

What do Gay horses eat?

'HEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!'

ROFL
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Thanks guys! Yeah, I am working for a friend of ours! Helping him out and getting a little $ too! haha. I am looking to find a part-time childcare type of job during the week too. Just trying to figure out a way to bring in some money and be able to be with J.T. most of the time AND save on daycare (which is almost like a mortgage cost around here!!!)
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! Yeah, I am working for a friend of ours! Helping him out and getting a little $ too! haha. I am looking to find a part-time childcare type of job during the week too. Just trying to figure out a way to bring in some money and be able to be with J.T. most of the time AND save on daycare (which is almost like a mortgage cost around here!!!)

It's insane, isn't it?? :noway:

Once J.T. is out of diapers, you'll feel like a lotto winner too! :drinker:
  • TamTastic
    Options

Yep, except we are looking to start trying for baby #2 around late October/Early Nov!! LOL! My goal is to have him trained by next Summer so I can have ONE down at least!! :wink:
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Mornin' everybody!

What do Gay horses eat?

ROFL

SARGE thank you for posting this! I love this joke, but as with most jokes, i forgot about it completely.. so when i told it here at work, they all busted out laughing. You made me popular!!!
  • Healthier_Me
    Options

Yep, except we are looking to start trying for baby #2 around late October/Early Nov!! LOL! My goal is to have him trained by next Summer so I can have ONE down at least!! :wink:
    Have you been reading my diary again Tiramisu??? That's my plan too!
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    Mornin' everybody!

What do Gay horses eat?

ROFL

SARGE thank you for posting this! I love this joke, but as with most jokes, i forgot about it completely.. so when i told it here at work, they all busted out laughing. You made me popular!!!

I got your back Em my love!!!
  • sgtinvincible
    Options

ME TOO!!!!
  • Healthier_Me
    Options

ME TOO!!!!
    :tongue:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Me and a buddy of mine went to go see sisterhood of the traveling pants all her idea I swear!!!!

It was a good weekend
  • TamTastic
    Options

LOL! Nope....I've been planning that for a year!! hahahaha!! I wanted a late Fall baby, so I could have a Summer baby next year, just before J.T. turns 3 next November. These things don't always turn out, so I figured start trying around October and hopefully by late November I will be preggers!!! :wink:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Me and a buddy of mine went to go see sisterhood of the traveling pants all her idea I swear!!!!

It was a good weekend
    Oh, I want to see that because I saw it being filmed in my neighborhood last Summer!! I saw America, Blake and Amber. Pretty cool!
  • Healthier_Me
    Options

LOL! Nope....I've been planning that for a year!! hahahaha!! I wanted a late Fall baby, so I could have a Summer baby next year, just before J.T. turns 3 next November. These things don't always turn out, so I figured start trying around October and hopefully by late November I will be preggers!!! :wink:
    We've been planning this since after our 1st was born so.... Ha!:laugh: :tongue:
  • TamTastic
    Options

We've been planning this since after our 1st was born so.... Ha!:laugh: :tongue:
    That's funny!! I wanted to get my weight down as much as possible first and I figured this Fall would be great. I might not be at my exact goal but will hopefully be close. I don't care if I have to wait a few months to go down a few more pounds!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Mornin' everybody!

What do Gay horses eat?

ROFL

I got your back Em my love!!!

After that joke.... I bet he does, lol!!