'Mornin Sunshine!

Options

Replies

• ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    I say lets just all kick his....mmm maybe shunning will work...it always has in the past....:bigsmile:

so Lina....Tami....how's things in your neck of the woods?

hugs!
    Great!! I am looking forward to Fall...........and other things that WE can share with each other since WE actually care about one another and since WE actually SHOW the love!!!!

das right WE do.....Hmpf to the other male sib we have...can't even recall of his name now...funny????
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Pretty darn good. I haven't worked out in 4 days and i'm a little scared to get on the treadmill. :laugh:

uh oh....LOL, that was me a week ago...only 4 days should be 8 days...:ohwell: I started up again and girl woot feeling good!

and don't be scured... the first step is the hardest....so get your bodacious booty on there girl...you'll be happy you did!!! :drinker: ......GO!!! do not make me get the entire running club to chase you on it! :angry: :bigsmile: :laugh: :heart:

Okay okay, but these were planned rest days since I had company in town AND I had worked my *kitten* off the three days prior to the rest days. Don't be sending anyone out to kick my butt yet! :noway:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    I'm doing great also!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Did you hear something?? Not me!!!!

SOO..Lina, Ali, JO JO...........anyone else but you know who............what else is new??
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    wowo! i had to read to catch up. see what being away for thirty minutes does?

when i left we were telling jokes, and now Manda could be preggers?!?!? what the heck did i miss..

btw i am not expecting. Just thought id throw that out there..thank God for BC!
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    wowo! i had to read to catch up. see what being away for thirty minutes does?

when i left we were telling jokes, and now Manda could be preggers?!?!? what the heck did i miss..

btw i am not expecting. Just thought id throw that out there..thank God for BC!

I'm not preggers either.
  • lina1131
    Options
    I feel like having Subway today.
  • sgtinvincible
    Options

5 dollar foot longs!
  • TamTastic
    Options

5 dollar foot longs!

In your case, it should be 5 cent INCH long! :grumble: :grumble:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options

5 dollar foot longs!

:cry:
  • TamTastic
    Options

5 dollar foot longs!

:cry:

That's what happens when you tick off a sis! :devil: :devil:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    she must be pregnant.... he made some vague comment yesterday too .... i dont remember..... oh wait yes i remeber ... it was in that thread that there is something in the water.... here manda drink the water lol.....
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    she must be pregnant.... he made some vague comment yesterday too .... i dont remember..... oh wait yes i remeber ... it was in that thread that there is something in the water.... here manda drink the water lol.....

I have no recollection of that even taking place....
  • TamTastic
    Options

I have no recollection of that even taking place....
    I DO!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Oh I'm good thanks for asking:grumble:

OMG...senior moment...senior moment!!!! sorry boo, U are always on my mind...so I KNOW how you are....hugga hugga hugga!!!! love you Jo Jo....:sad: forgive me boooooooo!!!!

hugs
    Ali McSTOOOPID! lol:flowerforyou:
    It's ok... I'm ok... 1346.gif
  • ali106
    Options
    :heart:
    Oh I'm good thanks for asking:grumble:

OMG...senior moment...senior moment!!!! sorry boo, U are always on my mind...so I KNOW how you are....hugga hugga hugga!!!! love you Jo Jo....:sad: forgive me boooooooo!!!!

hugs
    Ali McSTOOOPID! lol:flowerforyou:
    It's ok... I'm ok... 1346.gif

aw man...the sad eyes...:cry: {offers Jo Jo half of my new strawberry chocolate and almond fiber one bar...its my fav so half is A LOT!!:heart: )....here hon....for you:flowerforyou:
  • ali106
    Options
    Pretty darn good. I haven't worked out in 4 days and i'm a little scared to get on the treadmill. :laugh:

uh oh....LOL, that was me a week ago...only 4 days should be 8 days...:ohwell: I started up again and girl woot feeling good!

and don't be scured... the first step is the hardest....so get your bodacious booty on there girl...you'll be happy you did!!! :drinker: ......GO!!! do not make me get the entire running club to chase you on it! :angry: :bigsmile: :laugh: :heart:

Okay okay, but these were planned rest days since I had company in town AND I had worked my *kitten* off the three days prior to the rest days. Don't be sending anyone out to kick my butt yet! :noway:

aaaah!!! okay Lina....just called off the runners...whew close call! that's right.....what a cool idea having a meet up like you guys did...I just did that w/ a friend I made three years ago on an autism support group there are 4 of us that became really close so two on the west coast hooked up and us east coasters hooked up....was such a blast and they are comin' back for labor day weekend too woo hoo!
    (okay so you'll hold those runner's off me too for my big weekend...right?) :wink: :laugh:

hugs and good luck on the tread today....I KNOW YOU"RE GOING RIGHT?!!! lol:flowerforyou:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! Yeah, I am working for a friend of ours! Helping him out and getting a little $ too! haha. I am looking to find a part-time childcare type of job during the week too. Just trying to figure out a way to bring in some money and be able to be with J.T. most of the time AND save on daycare (which is almost like a mortgage cost around here!!!)

It's insane, isn't it?? :noway:

Once J.T. is out of diapers, you'll feel like a lotto winner too! :drinker:

Yep, except we are looking to start trying for baby #2 around late October/Early Nov!! LOL! My goal is to have him trained by next Summer so I can have ONE down at least!! :wink:
    Have you been reading my diary again Tiramisu??? That's my plan too!

ME TOO!!!!

Um Question. Did you not take Sex Ed in HS.
  • lina1131
    Options

aaaah!!! okay Lina....just called off the runners...whew close call! that's right.....what a cool idea having a meet up like you guys did...I just did that w/ a friend I made three years ago on an autism support group there are 4 of us that became really close so two on the west coast hooked up and us east coasters hooked up....was such a blast and they are comin' back for labor day weekend too woo hoo!
    (okay so you'll hold those runner's off me too for my big weekend...right?) :wink: :laugh:

hugs and good luck on the tread today....I KNOW YOU"RE GOING RIGHT?!!! lol:flowerforyou:

Oh yes, leaving in 15 minutes!
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

5 dollar foot longs!

It as though Tam's son heard that joke. Roll up the sleeves dude you got work to do after that.